Cr150

RMU ReBorn

The anti-Ronaldo propaganda I have seen in the media and on the internet is disgusting.

Real Madrid have played Getafe, Girona and Leganes. And people think Ronaldo would be missed in those games!

Shameful anti-Ronaldo propoganda. No wonder he doesn't attend those award shows, anything this guy says or does is used against him!

Follow bleacher report football :)

Devils

[tw]1035870983125696514[/tw]

Once again Real Madrid show their disgusting domination of the media . Such a despicable organization.

#JusticeForFootball
#JusticeForCristiano

Kul_z

[tw]1035870983125696514[/tw]

Once again Real Madrid show their disgusting domination of the media . Such a despicable organization.

#JusticeForFootball
#JusticeForCristiano

https://youtu.be/ZOBj9B1F8_c

Justice, siiiu. Papa perez was good when he was on his side right?

Catta

It seems Ronaldo knows from experience that Perez likes to help his players win awards. I wonder which player Perez was helping while Ronaldo was still at Madrid. :thinking:

Kul_z

It seems Ronaldo knows from experience that Perez likes to help his players win awards. I wonder which player Perez was helping while Ronaldo was still at Madrid. :thinking:

But this #justiceforfootball #justiceforronaldo made me laugh almost like his failed bycicle kick yesterday lmao

Catta

But this #justiceforfootball #justiceforronaldo made me laugh almost like his failed bycicle kick yesterday lmao

I would love it if it was proved that Perez helped Modric win the award. That would bring in doubt all the awards Ronaldo has won.

Joan

So it's starting. 'Look, look... how great he is' 'better than the rest' 'true idol, elite sportsman, that's why he should win it, yeah' right? Right??

Sick of their cheap propaganda.

Xaviniesta

he lost weight

DmWAgwqUUAAvVmT.jpg

Home of Barca Fans