Cr150

FCBfan22

Well, with Ronaldo probably going to Italy, he is looking to prove himself in 3 different top leagues.
Surely, Messi must be getting bored of Barca by now, he too should prove himself in a different league now.
Saying this as a neutral btw, nothing at all to do with RM having an easier time winning the league, not at all ;)

Go on Leo, prove yourself in the PL, on a rainy evening against Stoke, you know you want to.

Stoke is not in PL anymore, so no use for Leo to go there.

dakt

Well one thing is for sure. By moving to Juve, he will expand his fanbase. Sporting -> Manchester United -> Read Madrid -> Juventus, spanning over 4 countries....that's a lot of people.

With Ronaldo -0 Cl's from 2009-2014 . With Luka Modric -4 Cl's from 2014-2018 . Fuck off with penaldo glorification .

Messi with prime Xavi Iniesta 2009-2011 two CLs. Without prime Xavi/Iniesta 2013-2018 one CL.

In my opinion Modric and RONALDO were the key for their Cl Success

RMU ReBorn

Messi with prime Xavi Iniesta 2009-2011 two CLs. Without prime Xavi/Iniesta 2013-2018 one CL.

In my opinion Modric and RONALDO were the key for their Cl Success

Xavi is Barcelona's greatest same goes for Madrid . Modric has been their best playerin this decade not penaldo . I am not a plastic dickrider like you to deny obvious things . If penaldo was their key to Cl success he would have won Madrid a Cl before Modric's arrival . He needs services so does Messi . Simple as that

ronniecro

i wonder if there's some juve fans who wouldn't want to see him in their club. you can call me a hater or whatever,but i'd be super annoyed if the club i support splashes out 100m on 33 year old CR

Xavi is Barcelona's greatest same goes for Madrid . Modric has been their best playerin this decade not penaldo . I am not a plastic dickrider like you to deny obvious things . If penaldo was their key to Cl success he would have won Madrid a Cl before Modric's arrival . He needs services so does Messi . Simple as that

Ronaldo has the most goals in the CL history, he scored in nearly all matches where he lost during the period of 2009 till 2013 but the defence was crap. With Modric they got balance. Ronaldo won also the Cl in Manu 2008 and the Euro 2016 without a player like Modric.
So Ronaldo & Modric are the reason why Real got the sucess.

RMU ReBorn

Ronaldo has the most goals in the CL history, he scored in nearly all matches where he lost during the period of 2009 till 2013 but the defence was crap. With Modric they got balance. Ronaldo won also the Cl in Manu 2008 and the Euro 2016 without a player like Modric.
So Ronaldo & Modric are the reason why Real got the sucess.
In Man united he played with Giggs and scholes two of the greatest modern day midfielders with two gladiators as Cb's . Stop portraying as if he played with Henderson and Milner . Penaldo couldn't even win one cl without Modric in Madrid and won only one cl with Scholes and Giggs shows how much impotent he is without a proper service . Portugal won the euro final without penaldo again show how much he was carried by Renato sanchez and Pepe in that euro . Finally Madrid defense wasn't crap . They had Mourinho from 2010-2013 who even played Pepe as a Dm to stop Messi . Penaldo dickriders should start watching football from better perspective than masturbating on his goal compilations

Last edited:

Morten

In Man united he played with Giggs and scholes two of the greatest modern day midfielders with two gladiators as Cb's . Stop portraying as if he played with Henderson and Milner . Penaldo couldn't even win one cl with Modric in Madrid and won only one cl with Scholes and Giggs shows w much impotent he is without a proper service . Portugal won the euro final without penaldo agaon show how much he was carried by Renato sanchez and Pepe in that euro

Context is important though, and luck plays a part. 2012 Madrid should, and would have made the final, were it not for Mourinhos bus-parking tactics and bad luck in the shootout vs Bayern. Ronaldo buried his chances against Bayern so its really not his fault that they went out. Some better luck and better tactics and he could very well have won that CL without Modric, but it wasnt ment to be. Having said that, Modric has been vital for us, no doubt about that.

Euro 2016 was a total fluke, yes they did win it without Ronaldo against France, but France kept bottling chances left, right and centre, so it is what it is.

RMU ReBorn

Context is important though, and luck plays a part. 2012 Madrid should, and would have made the final, were it not for Mourinhos bus-parking tactics and bad luck in the shootout vs Bayern. Ronaldo buried his chances against Bayern so its really not his fault that they went out. Some better luck and better tactics and he could very well have won that CL without Modric, but it wasnt ment to be. Having said that, Modric has been vital for us, no doubt about that.

Euro 2016 was a total fluke, yes they did win it without Ronaldo against France, but France kept bottling chances left, right and centre, so it is what it is.
Messi carried Argentina to Copa final and still gets the stick for Missing penalty in shoot out . Ronaldo missed his penalty against Bayern and he wasn't even their best player in Euro's it was pepe followed by Sanchez ..

thefa

Banned
more likely he fades into irrelevance. remember people said Neymar to PSG would make everyone tune into Ligue 1.. and thats taking into account Neymar is much better to watch on the ball than Ronaldo with his skills and dribbles. the stat kings ego will take a hit in Seri A

No way he'll fade into irrelevance playing for a team that is a CL contender every single year.

dakt

Juventus is anything but irrelevant in the CL. They probably have as much chances as we to win it.

Home of Barca Fans