Cr150

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
I mean Carvajal was fcked in the air, because Mandzukic is almost 20cm taller and he is more stronger.

It's like you put Messi to win a header against Sule or Fazio. wtf

I do not understand why we are discussing Carvajal's lost battles against Mandzukic. Height doesn't define everything. Players like Medel or Masche are small but great in the air. Carvajal is not though. That's why he failed to contain Mandzukic.

KingLeo10

lmao beck acting like he was alive in the 50s and watching di stefano and co play the likes of frankfurt for those "CLs". pipe down with that nonsense.

MessiTBE

Banned
I have never seen someone who love themself much as Ronaldo love himself. He must stare at mirror all the time

I would do same tho if I had same body haha

wisconsincule

There are like three decent/okay Real Madrid fans here, but there always have to be one cunt. Should get permabanned IMO. The fact that you come to a Barcelona forum because you don't got one yourself is sad enough itself, but to use your time to troll like this lol. Must have been dropped by momma when he was a baby.

The first thing he does when he should be celebrating this well deserved victory is come here to talk shit. Fucking loser. I hate people.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
bye bye Beck123, no hostility toward you personally but I hope your stinky club crashes and burns in hell, I sincerely do.

another big match where he was useless playing like shit but suddenly got a referee help & a penalty to save his day

people nowadays judge only on scoring no matter what kind of goal you score

English media calling him goat now because he scored a penalty !!!

BarcaOG

Banned
It's meant to be guys, things have turned around for this guy these past few years.. I'm not gonna hate on him for that.

It's all on Messi, he let him, Messi has out of this world talent but he couldn't distance himself from Cristiano like we all thought he would, Football fans will rate them equally 20 years from now.

one year like this one and messi will be lucky if theyre remembered as equals. he is already effectively behind bdors

BarcaOG

Banned
another big match where he was useless playing like shit but suddenly got a referee help & a penalty to save his day

people nowadays judge only on scoring no matter what kind of goal you score

English media calling him goat now because he scored a penalty !!!

that could not be more biased. he didn't create the penalty himself but stepped up and delivered. he put the ball in the back of the net in a decisive moment and real madrid are through because of it. of course hell earn praise for it. he made the difference.

Morten

I wish he stopped doing that stupid shirtless celebration, one would have thought he would have learned his lesson after the red in the supercup vs Barcelona.
Something tells me would have done it even if he were on a yellow in this match, because he doesnt think in this moments, also, one yellow closer to suspension.

LosBlancos

Thought he had a good overall game. Nothing to really complain about other than the over the top celebration and the whining earlier in the game.

Home of Barca Fans