Cr150

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Gianluigi Buffon puts Cristiano Ronaldo on Pele and Maradona level

There we go. He achieved it! We keep saying how he always is compared to Leo because they are in the same time zone but never to the other historical greats! He has done that now and I think put it to the bed, the argument as to if he is better than Leo - He has achieved more than what Leo could ever do: Who are we kidding, a hat trick of CL and a Euro for Portugal!!

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire

There we go. He achieved it! We keep saying how he always is compared to Leo because they are in the same time zone but never to the other historical greats! He has done that now and I think put it to the bed, the argument as to if he is better than Leo - He has achieved more than what Leo could ever do: Who are we kidding, a hat trick of CL and a Euro for Portugal!!

Don't fret. At the end of the day it is between two guys, two players with people preferring either one or the other and each one of us is subjective, no matter what we say and what evidence we cite etc. I like red and you like blue, none of us are wrong or right.

Givenchy

dude chill out and stop being so defeatist.. Barca and Messi are still in the CL its all to play for. Buffon is bound to say that after Ronaldo made him his bitch once again

JamDav1982

One good finish one amazing one and an assist for the 'poacher'

Also managed to have the most dribbles and and created most chances.

Some folk on here are so bitter they dont have a clue.

Really wish he was the player some of those bitter types make out.

But, but..... Modric is Reals best player. Jesus wept.

SeloBarca

Sometimes i do wonder if someone bribed every defender in the world when it comes to Ronaldo.
Why is it every damn team forgets how to defend when it comes to him?
Leaving him totally alone with acres of space in the goalarea, like wtf?
On the 0-1 goal 4 defenders went for Benzema and left Ronaldo unmarked...

Last edited:

Neymessi

One good finish one amazing one and an assist for the 'poacher'

Also managed to have the most dribbles and and created most chances.

Some folk on here are so bitter they dont have a clue.

Really wish he was the player some of those bitter types make out.

But, but..... Modric is Reals best player. Jesus wept.

Credit where credit is due. He was very good yesterday. Still doesn't change the fact that he is more of a poacher than an all rounder in general but he was very good against juve.

That being said this juventus side is horribly shit. I thought atletico were the real chokers but its been juve for quite some time now.Fucking hell I never put juve as fav against RM in this tie but I defnitely expected much better from them. What the fuck even was that for cr7s second goal? And this is a defensive fortress? Also dybala is the most overrated player right now and I am defnitely not saying this based on this one match I have had this opinion for quite some time. Good player yes but massively overrated.

footyfan

Calma, calma
Ronaldo is the best player of this generation after Messi. No current or ex-Barca/RM player from this or previous decade matches these two. I remember people here talking about how Suarez is much better and has always been better.

BarcaOG

Banned
what a goal. against a top team. in their stadium. in a knock out CL match. phenomenal stuff, even though i hate to say it.

Givenchy

Ronaldo is the best player of this generation after Messi. No current or ex-Barca/RM player from this or previous decade matches these two. I remember people here talking about how Suarez is much better and has always been better.

Xavi is 2nd for me but Ronaldo is certainly third. I know Ronaldo is probably the greatest scorer of all time with Pele but Xavi and Messi revolutionized football, they are immortalized.

KingLeo10

Xavi is 2nd for me but Ronaldo is certainly third. I know Ronaldo is probably the greatest scorer of all time with Pele but Xavi and Messi revolutionized football, they are immortalized.

by that criterion there are a few football magicians like laudrup, zico, platini etc who would deserve to be ahead. but they can't be ahead of CR7 in impact, no way.

Home of Barca Fans