Cr150

ricknattery

Incredible how this guy was voted the best in any year while Messi is playing, heck he is not even among the best in his own team and not only this season. Marketing has destroyed football

El Gato

Villarato!
Cristiano really declined in level and motivation when he left Premier League. Not surprising, when you have life much easier all of a sudden you tend to lose motivation. Cristiano, sadly, chose the easy life.

:lol:

I can understand all sorts of criticism this season (and most seasons before that for that matter), but this is so fucking absurd :lol:

E: Massive bait alert, dude is shitposting everywhere. Good one tho. I feel ashamed for biting :lol:

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
So we have always given credit to a fellow winger or a playmaker for his success...... From the likes of Ozil to di Maria to Modric or Isco or Kroos.

But we have always forgotten one guy that has been watchful protector..... Képler Laveran Lima Ferreira aka Pepe!

Just wait till CR7 win a world cup with Portugal next year that would have Pepe leading the defense :worthy: Not to mention they have a Pepe reincarnation, Sergio Ramos still at Real!!

FinBarcelonafan

Yeah. Something that we gifted them by letting our second best player go attend parties when there are tough matches to be played and not to mention the fun rotation every God damn time there was a tricky match!

Pointless to argue about these, because Neymar always had some freedom no one else had. Same seems to continue with PSG. I agree about Luchos rotating, he was choosing wrong games to rotate players.. Basically all tough away or home games. Insanity.

raki

Cristiano Ronaldo: Of all goalscorers in Europe's top 5 leagues this season, Ronaldo has the worst conversion rate (2.5%) - 1 of 40 shots

SeloBarca

His conversionrate has always been awful.
Not to mention his horrendous freekick stats.
In NT hes scored 0 goals from freekicks in major tournaments.

Home of Barca Fans