Country with the best Forwards?

Which country has the best forwards?

• England: Rooney, Defoe, Crouch.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Brazil: Fabiano, Robinho, Pato.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

BlaugranaGirl

Villa and Torres are both top quality but the Argies also have the quality and more options: Messi, Higuain, Tevez, D.Milito, Kun.....ridiculous.

el tren

Adolfo Valencia
Argentina has enough forwards to walk into any big national team and start .. there is no competition whatsoever

Messi
Higuain
Milito
Aguero
Tevez
Lisandro Lopez
Lavezzi
Zarate
German Denis
Saviola(great season with Benfica)
Maxi Lopez (Sexy is having a great half season with Catania )
De Federico
Salvio
some oldies like Cruz,Crespo,Palermo

there is no team in the world with such wealth in the last third of the pitch not even Brazil
You can even add Lucas Barrios who is doing a great job for Dortmund - 15 goals in 26 matches or so. He just got a paraguayan passport though (his mother is from Paraguay) and could possibly play for them at the WC.

Snake

My vote goes to Spain because of Villa and Torres.

But Argentina has more, and I don't cosider Messi a striker btw:

Milito
Aguero
Tevez
Higuain
Lissandro Lopez

Aasim

Bumbleman
I chose Spain.

Argentina have great individuals but they haven't worked as well as Torres-Villa. Leo is great but he is infamous at not being his best with Argentina.

Villa and Torres pretty much have everything. Add Negredo, Llorente, Guiza and Pedro and you got solid, hard working and hugry players under good managment which can screw any defense over.

Cal-FCB

Wurzeltron
I voted Spain because the likes of Villa and Torres have been able to perform consistently for their country. In terms of depth and players available Argentina are miles ahead, but under Maradona none have been able to really hit top form and so it isn't the free scoring front line you'd hope for.

Home of Barca Fans