Copa semis 2nd leg: Valencia CF - FC Barcelona 1-1 (1-8 agg.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trickykid

He was talking about this game.

I know, but he's still referring to 'our situation', which isn't necessarily this tie alone. A win here could act as a catalyst, despite them not advancing.

There's no way he believes they can make the final.

xXKonan

Barcelona ante Valencia OFICIAL:Stegen, Aleix,Bartra, Vermaelen,Mathieu, Rakitic,Roberto, Samper,Adriano,Sandro y Munir.

Adriano as a winger? :lol:

Or is Vidal the winger and adriano the RB?

Last edited:

God Serena

Barcelona ante Valencia OFICIAL:Stegen, Aleix,Bartra, Vermaelen,Mathieu, Rakitic,Roberto, Samper,Adriano,Sandro y Munir.

Adriano as a winger? :lol:

Vidal as winger, Adriano as LB.

Our defense is Adriano, Bartra, Vermaelen, Mathieu. Lucho has seemingly gone out of his way to put out our worst defense possible :lol:

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Rakitic simply plays too much. I guess we won't see Alena after all as there are only 3 subs Lucho can use and he is surely going use seniority when picking.

El Flaco

Rakitic simply plays too much. I guess we won't see Alena after all as there are only 3 subs Lucho can use and he is surely going use seniority when picking.

He didn't play in the first leg against Valencia. and didn't play the entire match against Levante.

God Serena

There might be a chance. It's hard to see Lucho calling Alena up from the youth team if he didn't already plan on giving him some sort of special treatment in his selection.

Science Kid

To be quite honest, i really don't care about the outcome of the match, what i'm happy to see is every starter except Rakitic getting their well deserved rest in this hectic schedule that we have.

If we win or draw, great, it'll give confidence to the bench and continue Lucho's streak but a loss here couldn't be less meaningful.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans