Copa | Semi Final: Real Madrid - FC Barcelona 1-4 agg.

soul24rage

wow did not expect malcom tonight. I'm glad Bob is on the bench as it wouldn't have made any sense to start Bob tonight seeing as he played a lot recently and he is going to probably deputize for Alba against Bilbao. big chance for Malcom and I hope he does well tonight!

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
When was the last time Coutinho played on the right?

It's not about Coutinho playing on the right, it's the lineup spot that he competes with Dembele for. And while Dembele did start a fair share of games when healthy, Coutinho is still the player that got the nod in most big games so far and I could see EV sticking with him because "proven" and whatnot. I hope I'm wrong though.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
How are we going to win this one without Messi and Dembele? Almost impossible. Coutinho is still struggling albeit a slightly better form in the last couple of games, Malcom is simply being fed to the sharks without significant minutes before this game.

Only a miracle will help us win this.

serghei

Vinicius vs Semedo is gonna be a good duel. Two fast and aggressive players who are hard to deal with in 1 vs 1.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
How are we going to win this one without Messi and Dembele? Almost impossible. Coutinho is still struggling albeit a slightly better form in the last couple of games, Malcom is simply being fed to the sharks without significant minutes before this game.

Nah. We have a mental advantage over them every time.

FCBfan22

Maintain result to 60th and then bring in Leo.

:valverde:

Joan

You might very well be doing a Morten here, but I'm not too optimistic either.

BarçaBarça

Coutinho is a man capable of carrying a top-PL-team. Sooner or later he will step up in a big game, and it might as well be now!
Arthur can split this Madrid-team open with one pass to Suarez/Coutinho/whoever, so I'm not as worried as you.

Our defence is alright so Benzema won't score, and the winger-kids haven't proved themselves in big games, have they..

Cule4life

The Culest
What no Roberto???

giphy.gif

ValverGOAT :worthy:

Gari

Aspiazu (assistant Valverde): "Messi is 100% but he comes from receiving a blow, we do not want to take any risk, we prefer him to start on the bench, from Malcom we expect depth, to protect the right side."

clemente

Can't wait to see Vinicius eat shit against Semedo.

And then Semedo to be benched for the rest of the season

Hardy

Hope Semedo does well, maybe with a good performance he would convince Valverde to start him against Lyon

serghei

How would we take a risk if the man is at 100%? Sounds like bullshit to me. We don't want to risk him but somehow he played even vs Valencia the rest of the game.

Home of Barca Fans