Copa | Semi Final: Real Madrid - FC Barcelona 1-4 agg.

Porque

I think we can rotate a little bit in the first leg given that it is at Camp Nou. We already know that Solari is going to give some less regular players the start.

We can go Gala 11 in the return leg + Dembele.

I'm hoping for the below.

Stegen
Semedo-Pique/Murillo-Leglet-Alba
Alena-Busquets-Arthur
Malcom-Suarez-Coutinho

Messi to come on second half.

Vilarrubi

Out of curiosity, but which sites are you guys following to watch Barca games?

Just saw that Reddit has closed /r/soccerstream...

https://www.reddit.com/r/soccerstreams_other

Any alternatives with quality streams?

Is Eleven Sports available in other countries in Europe? Here in the UK it has the rights to La Liga, Serie A and Eredivisie (The last 2 it’s losing from April but i don’t watch them anyway) it’s also showing Copa Del Rey from tonight, I know people like their free streams but for me it’s well worth the £5.99 a month to show every Barca La Liga and Copa Del Rey game knowing the stream will be perfect etc. Not sure if other European countries can access it?

eaman

I watch games on live tv net app through my android box. I'm sure it would be the same on a laptop. You get bein sport USA which shows it and all the Arab bein sport channels where one of them will show the game. I find them less glitchy than any other streams. Also if you are willing to wait till after the game without knowing the score try one of the full match replay sites. They don't put the scores up in those sites so it's not ruined for you. And alot of the time you can actually start watching the first half while the second half of the live match is on

Last edited:

behindbrowneyes

Damn, I feel really bad for you guys. I pay 5€ for the streaming service DAZN and they stream La Liga, Copa and CL in Austria. Of course, there is an app for Smart TVs too.

Reminds me of the old times when I had to look for bad quality streams to watch Barça games. :unzue:

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Damn, I feel really bad for you guys. I pay 5€ for the streaming service DAZN and they stream La Liga, Copa and CL in Austria. Of course, there is an app for Smart TVs too.

Reminds me of the old times when I had to look for bad quality streams to watch Barça games. :unzue:

Yep, renewed until 2021 with Primera Liga as well. On the downside, they lose Premiership rights starting next season

eaman

Thats a brilliant deal.I payed 50 euro for the year for eleven sports to watch la liga but they don't show champions league games or most copa. Heard they are showing copa tonight though

Home of Barca Fans