Copa | Semi Final: Real Madrid - FC Barcelona 1-4 agg.

fergus90

Truthfully, i'm not too invested in the Copa this season. Partly as it's been a trophy won 4 years on the bounce but also I am desperate to see Barca win the Champions League again. It's not the be all and end all usually, but after that Madrid repeat I want to see Messi lift that trophy again.

All to play for in the second leg though, and two away clasico's in a week will be great.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Every fucking game Lahoz needs to be the center of attention. He's the most inconsistent referee I've ever seen.

The players are dumb too. What is complaining going to do? Make referees reverse a decision? They know Lahoz doesn't like players bitching and complaining all the time yet they continue to do so.

For all his flaws he's probably the best referee in Spain and seem to be well-liked by all the players outside of the game :lol:

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Arthur, Pique, Malcom, Semedo stood out.

Real had a better plan and ran more but they are far from their best days and we should have taken them out but it's hard when you regularly have 3-4 players stinking up the place. Suarez, Rakitic, Coutinho were bad again. If Pique had a usual howler we'd surely lose.

Was a disgrace watching us play with 2 DMs at all times as well but at least Valverde didn't take Arthur off. Can't believe we stopped this low to be happy with these things.

Zidane82

Arthur, Pique, Malcom, Semedo stood out.

Real had a better plan and ran more but they are far from their best days and we should have taken them out but it's hard when you regularly have 3-4 players stinking up the place. Suarez, Rakitic, Coutinho were bad again. If Pique had a usual howler we'd surely lose.

Was a disgrace watching us play with 2 DMs at all times as well but at least Valverde didn't take Arthur off. Can't believe we stopped this low to be happy with these things.
I'd add Busqs to the list of stand outs

soul24rage

how many times does modric has to foul before getting a yellow? Good game from Semedo, Malcom (besides that miss), Pique, Arthur and 2nd half Busi.

Jakabor

In 4 of the last 5 league Clásico's at Bernabeu, Barca have scored 3 goals or more. That's a ridiculous statistic. We’ll fancy ourselved to turn this around.

Ursegor

World Champion
Expected more from Real, seems like they don't have another gear. Complete no show in the 2nd half from them, except towards the end.

Messi and Dembélé back in the starting lineup and it's lights out for them in the Bernabeu.

Home of Barca Fans