Copa | Semi-final 1st leg: Atletico Madrid - FC Barcelona 1-2

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Funny thing is that we will lose our league game there in a couple of weeks.

TrueCule

Amazing display from our team, we've actually decided the tie already in this first half. There is no way that they can turn this tie around. It's a pleasure to watch them in the counter attack. Suarez and Messi's goals were a masterpiece. We finally managed to avenge our CL losses. We will win the Copa this year for sure. Now only La Liga and CL remains. Hope that Real will drop points in Vigo this weekend.

Asylum15

This is like a, ''what's the catch?'' situation.

Are we really good, or are they intensity-less, dead and playing with silent fans?

This is a team that stinks of Simeone's imminent departure, plus Griezmann IMO.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Messi and Suarez moments of brilliance got us a good result.

Overall was a gret game to watch. 30 shots or something overall :shocked:

xXKonan

giphy.gif

Me during the second half.

kilian

Another shit show with two moments of brilliance that got us a good advantage. We literally can`t create nothing unless it`s a counterattack. Beautiful goals by Messi and especially Suarez.

Also, another great call by ref for that Atletico goal. For the millionth time this season.

slvtn

Why the hell did he pull Raki out?!?! It was 2-0 and now right side is in total mess!

Totally my thought.
We literally have no midfield this season. Busquets is heavily missed as a connecting point. Andre and Denis are below average so far, don't know why they play that much. i'd count more on Rakitic and Rafinha to be honest. Or Iniesta if he isn't injured.

Home of Barca Fans