Copa | Round of 16: FC Barcelona - Levante 4-2 agg.

Devils

Messi through the middle lol.

I guess that back-up striker isn't going to come and this will be EV's little experiment trial today.

PhilS

If the game is not played today, I just can't believe that again this year a whole Camp Nou of fans will show up, then no game. Any disqualification should have been ruled no later than yesterday.

Liga and Barca are incredibly incompetent with these last-minute game cancellations. This is an inexcusable lack of consideration towards the fans who buy tickets.

Leo_Messi

If the game is not played today, I just can't believe that again this year a whole Camp Nou of fans will show up, then no game. Any disqualification should have been ruled no later than yesterday.

Liga and Barca are incredibly incompetent with these last-minute game cancellations. This is an inexcusable lack of consideration towards the fans who buy tickets.

RFEF cannot do anything nor make an administrative ruling since the case is outdated. Only CAS or some other body (not sure which, how and when, I have not done any research and I don't really bother to do it if I am to be honest) can make a ruling on this behalf from what I can see.

There is not much else to do but play the game. I still have a hard time believing that this will end up with a disqualification but we will see.

In any case, I am not surprised about the "marvels" of this useless board. As if there had not been enough of scandals, FIFA sanctions and what not already. This possible exit from CdR won't change much, I imagine. You can't learn an old dog new tricks.

Last edited:

PhilS

Some employee of the club has the responsibility of verifying player eligibility. This would not be a board member, nor the manager, nor the president, nor Chumi. Someone in management, probably at a director level or assistant coach, probably below Abidal. Regardless of whether Barca gets DQ'd today, this is quite a screwup by that employee, must be fired.

clemente

Omg no Suarez, no Busquets so midfield is somewhat not slow, Murillo also there, been so long since I didn't absolutely hate the lineup

Home of Barca Fans