Copa | Round of 16: FC Barcelona - Levante 4-2 agg.

Cule4life

The Culest
So apparently no one said that Vidal and Alena are better than Rakitic and that they should play insted of him? Really? No comment...

Oh boy its all about the blond slut with you aint it? He's got you whipped bad :pep:

Nobody asked for a Busi Vidal Alena MF. Get over it.

Honest question. Will you leave the forum when he leaves? If not what will be your purpose here then?

serghei

We're playing without a CB and a LB. Otherwise, we're unlucky not to have scored at least 2-3 goals.

Cule4life

The Culest
Really? He has groupies? Those are the cucks. Would get off watching their wifes/gf fuck another guy. Agreeing with Wolfe is akin to that.

I maybe exaggerating but some people actually do take him seriously and try to debate him :lol: Wolfe's BS doesn't seem to faze them at all

Raketa10

Oh boy its all about the blond slut with you aint it? He's got you whipped bad :pep:

Nobody asked for a Busi Vidal Alena MF. Get over it.

Honest question. Will you leave the forum when he leaves? If not what will be your purpose here then?

Truth hurts I see. :rofl1:

messi2140

6racies Xavi
ecstatic with the result. the sooner we exit this competition, the better. :lol:

Amen. I am worried though that Valverde will start the starting 11 in the next leg and with Messi in godmode a comeback might be possible in the Camp Nou. So I do hope Levante scores a few more.

Home of Barca Fans