Copa | Round of 16: FC Barcelona - Celta Vigo 6-1 agg.

Gilberto

Vidal and Denis have been horrible so far. Digne is pretty much the definition of average. Not good or bad at anything. Liked what I saw from Semedo, Arnaiz and Gomes (!).

Well, I think he was pretty awful whenever Celta put a little pressure on him when he was given the ball during build-up.

Potroh

Barca playing with a SINGLE attacker on the field is something I could never imagine.
The team could have easily lost, no creative solutions whatsoever. Perhaps this "tactics" will lead to get some trophies this year but this is not the kind of play we are all used to.
This is the "play it safe" mentality that belongs to mediocre teams.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Barca playing with a SINGLE attacker on the field is something I could never imagine.
The team could have easily lost, no creative solutions whatsoever. Perhaps this "tactics" will lead to get some trophies this year but this is not the kind of play we are all used to.
This is the "play it safe" mentality that belongs to mediocre teams.

blah-blah-blah-blah, we created plenty of chances.

xXKonan

The one thing that annoyed me the most was that goal we conceded, just a cheap goal that should have been prevented. but other than that I liked that we managed to hold tight for the most part in away game vs a full strength Celta, despite us missing the likes of Messi,Suarez iniesta.

Messi983

I think it's time for people to stop doubting EV and this team. How many times he still has to prove you wrong that you'll start to believe he knows what he's doing?

Joan

We should've stopped the goal. Can't understand why Pique and Paulinho just stopped running, thought it was out?
Other than that, a solid game.
Semedo and Vermaelen, Arnaiz :top:

Home of Barca Fans