Copa | Round of 16: Athletic Bilbao - FC Barcelona 2-1

Devils

Imma just go to the gym and not watch this second half.

Sorry folks, I love Barca and watch even when we play bad or lose but I refuse to watch this disgusting pile of cunt shit ref ruin the game by denying us clear penalties and allowing our players to get physically assaulted like that.

Shit is disgusting.

F

FlaFCB

C1b7vU8UcAInn4a.jpg

Look at that. What impunity looks like. Piece of shit.

JackSparrow

Imagine if Borbalan wouldnt confirm a goal. It would be so sad it would be already funny.
He booked Messi for tying his shoe in the past...

JackSparrow

Can Aduriz get a red card after the game?
I think Barca should appeal and he should get banned to play the second leg.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
This is when Real Madrid would cross them to death right now and win by a header. We got no weapon like that. Just passing the ball around their box. Shocking.

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
This sums up why I don't see us winning anything this season
1. We make way too many mistakes when trying to play from the back, which makes us concede
2. No team play
3. We can't even put some pressure on them when there's 15 minutes left and they have 2 players sent off. We went almost 10 minutes without a shot.

kilian

A big fuck you to all the players for today`s game. Messi was pure shit today. Missed 3 or 4 big chances and had a bunch of bad plays. Overall play is pure shit. Lucho out. It`s time.

SeloBarca

cant even describe how bad that was.
Were relying on freekick goals and play longballs from defence...

Vilarrubi

As if we couldn't score and they had 9 men, that's incredible. 9/10 top teams would have scored... we're the 1/10. Reminded me of last seasons first leg against Atletico when we needed the extra goal to make it 3-1 when they had 10 men.

Home of Barca Fans