Copa | Quarter-final 1st leg: Real Sociedad - FC Barcelona 0-1

So we won at Anoeta. In other news, a pig just flew past my window.

Does this mean the curse is over? We no longer have to start at -3 points every season?

Last edited:
F

FlaFCB

Illarramendi and Canales crying about the refs on twitter, saying we were "helped" :lol:

Guess they missed the fact their 1st yellow was only given in minute 92, and they should had a lot more. Or the pks not called for Barça.

xXKonan

Illarramendi was also speaking to COPE bitching about how Messi should've been sent off.

what a clown.

F

FlaFCB

Illarramendi was also speaking to COPE bitching about how Messi should've been sent off.

what a clown.

I wonder if the refs committee will investigate them too, or if they only do it when it's Pique :pep:

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
After few hours and a cooler head I am not going to delve into this match anymore.

We won and that's all that matters. We've been playing bad since last Spring so it's not like we were going to see something special at Anoeta of all places.

Hope players take this positive result as confidence boost and we rack up a nice long winning streak. Elche is next and they just played at Calderon so it's really a perfect timing to play them.

Onwards and upwards.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Btw. This is Barca's last team (up until yesterday? that beat Sociedad.

Barcelona-2007.jpg

Messi983

They wanted Messi to get send off.

And Neymar too.

Hope players take this positive result as confidence boost and we rack up a nice long winning streak. Elche is next and they just played at Calderon so it's really a perfect timing to play them.

It's Eibar. And they played mostly with reserves at Calderon so they'll probably be more rested. I expect another tough game at their small and probably bad prepared pitch. It will be probably cold again too.

About yesterday I'm just happy we finally broke Anoeta curse. I won't comment much about team or individual performances but I think we were pretty good defensively.

Home of Barca Fans