Copa Libertadores

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
Really wish Fiorentina was able to get ahold of Arouca...

FUCK YOU CANTEROS

And the scum move on. La U is my only hope.

Last edited:

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
Velez shat it there. especially Canteros. that was a hideous Ramos-esque penalty.

Santos' penalties, on the other hand, were superb. especially Ganso's. wrong-footed the 'keeper with just a faint lean! epic.

and Arouca is such a fucking machine. he's like Makelele on speed. he eats up ground faster than Rosell eats up the souls of little children and puppies.

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
Well that was way too fucking close, but La U moves on I'm very worried against Boca's defense, but anything is possible. Vamos Leones!

As much as I love U de Chile, if they lose anymore players it would be a dream to see Sampaoli coach River next year. But first, let's win the Libertadores and make history.

:worthy: View attachment 5491

Last edited:

Blue Demon

La U/Boca is going to be a good one. Saw only part of the Santos/Velez game but Santos was shaky. Thought Velez deserved it. But that's futbol.

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
I'm torn.

Santos vs. someone, for sure, but which?

Boca would be epic as it'd be Argentina vs. Brazil, plus we'd get Riquelme vs. Ganso.

but La U would make it an epic clash of probably the two best teams in South America right now.

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
Please never talk about Boca as some sort of representation of Argentina ever again.

Personally I'm torn between La U and anyone but Santos.

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
Please never talk about Boca as some sort of representation of Argentina ever again.

he_mad10.jpg

La Furia

Legion of Doooom

I'd make a joke about Bolivia or something but just because I'm a snobby River fan doesn't mean I'm a racist sack of shit like unfortunately too many River fans are.

But still, screw Boca and their comatose excuse for football. I'm surprised you of all people aren't absolutely in love with La U, they play ridiculous firewagon football, have a 3 man backline and don't defend. But I guess they don't have any Brazilians.

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
I'd make a joke about Bolivia or something but just because I'm a snobby River fan doesn't mean I'm a racist sack of shit like unfortunately too many River fans are.

But still, screw Boca and their comatose excuse for football. I'm surprised you of all people aren't absolutely in love with La U, they play ridiculous firewagon football, have a 3 man backline and don't defend. But I guess they don't have any Brazilians.

I fackin' love La U (did you miss me say they're one of the two best teams in SA?)

I just really wanna see Argentina vs. Brazil and Riquelme vs. Ganso.

but if I had to pick someone, I would probably pick La U.

it would be two legs of fucking stupendous rollercoaster football. up and down up and down up and down. probably end like 10-8 or some shit.

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
Unfortunately I'd bet on Boca right now. Their defense is too good, Silva is clutch and Riquelme will have too much space to work with.

Pepe Silvia

View attachment 5501
View attachment 5502

As for the semis, it could go either way, La U is definitely playing exciting top shelf football. Such a great side. On the other hand, you have Boca who have been playing extremely smart football. Crafty at back with Schiavi, Orion, Roncaglia (one of my favorite players today), Clemente Rodriguez who is just everywhere all the time.

We can see any team left player for player no question.

Home of Barca Fans