COPA FINAL 2018: Barca - Sevilla 5-0

blaugrana1987

No victory, bar CL one, can erease memory of fucking humiliation that happened in Rome. Had we lost against good opponent, I would understand, but this? We pretty much wrapped La Liga (one victory away) and blown out Sevilla, treble was on FFS. Still mad...

Devils

This team playing at the caliber that they did tonight would have won the CL.

It's bittersweet. For me, this a team that should have won the CL.

Richard.H

Thought it was a great sending off for iniesta. Felt quite sad at the end of the match and almost shed a tear. Feels like the end of the riijkard/Pep era ...

Last edited:

RMU ReBorn

Domestic double . Oh yeah feels good . With Coutinho getting in to groove we will do bettee in CL . Right now time to celebrate :cheers:

FCBfan22

Let's wrap Liga next week and call it a day for this season.
It's been bittersweet, but I guess, somewhat of a success.

If only wasn't for that night in Rome...

sickstar

Next season, be like RM or Sevilla, not focusing to domestic (had too much of them), instead focusing on CL.
We'll probably end runner up la liga and lost semifinal in CDR to Madrid, but win CL.

How about that? Don't wanna hear anymore whining.

Porque

Only difference between this outfield lineup and the Roma outfield lineup was Semedo for Coutinho :D

Valverde be like, "if we got Coutinho in Summer and Dembele in Winter we would of gone through. If I got Inigo and not Mina I could of rotated more"

*Proceeds to outcast Semedo, Dembele and Mina.

Seriously though. Incredible performance. Sadly for Valverde, he will be judged this season by fans for the Roma games. Sadly for us, he will get a chance to aprehend his errors next season based off of the Copa win and unbeaten LaLiga.

mdenci

Why we didn't play like this against Roma :(

honestly, I think that game was rigged... just look at Umtiti's reaction during the first Roma goal, he lingered a bit and it looked like he did it on purpose. and then look at ter Stegen's reaction during that same goal, he reacted, but too late and it also looked on purpose... plus, I've never seen our guys playing that slowly and badly. literally never.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans