Copa Final 2016: Barca - Sevilla 2-0(ET)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Total-Football

[MENTION=19697]Vlom[/MENTION] .. you in Rabat and you hit me at the last minute mate lol .. i ve just read the PM

about the match : mathiew is warming up .. i'm expecting a dizasterous second half .. teams like chealsea or atletico or Dortmund can play one man down .. offensive teams can't .. mascherano fucked us good .. if it was anybody else i would have given him a hard time . just let him score for fuck sake

Kuchi

Whatever the result, the guys showed lots of hart...pique and inesta in the first line.

Proud of the guys.

The ref continues to keep us away, not risking the trophy with a free kick c

Last edited:

Total-Football

extra time .. i dont care if we win or we lose .. this is my favorite match of the season ,i demand we play with heart , today with played with heart and cohones .. i have nothing bad to say .. big props to the team and the management

Altomonte

Piqué and Iniesta have given their all - now it's time for Messi & Neymar to finish them off. Our team is showing a lot of heart!

dostoevskij

fuc.. piece of shit this madrid referee!!! utterly shit performance. winthis and give him the finger

Iniesta beast mode

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Iniesta my MOTM, but Messi shows again how clutch he is. Just needs one moment and the magic appears.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans