Copa del Rey: SD Huesca - FC Barcelona 0-4

Messi10

Knock Lucho out Adama! cant believe he not be picked!

No in all serious! lucho been absolute dog pile so far! the Spanish David Moyes! cant wait for him to go.... is tactics are rubbish, he never keeps with the same starting 11 or the same back 4 or even the same bloody goalkeeper! bad decision maker, I am not impressed at all, He wasent even that good at Roma, and he making the same mistakes has he did there. Now he got us playing with two def midfields against the mighty Valencia! the most un barcelona way..... the Board don't help him i get that! LUIS ENRIQUE OUT

Afro

Anyone else think that squad seems a bit on the small size? No Adama is an obvious disappointment going by the rave reviews I've read of him, as is Halilovic based on his potential, but good to see Ie, Samper and Sandro in. Think LE will go with:

MaTS
Douglas Barta Ie Adriano
Samper
Roberto Iniesta
Pedro Sandro Munir​

Mathieu to come on for Adriano at LB, Rakitic and Rafinha to sub Roberto and Iniesta.

I

instinct

Hopefully

MAtS
Montoya Bartra Ié Adriano
Samper
Rafinha Iniesta
Munir Sandro Pedro

L

linetty

But need to see adama in the team
He's still far too raw. His crazy runs will not work as well as they do in the Segunda...

Right now, I can only see Munir, Sandro and Dongou in the first team.

Blaugrana Man

Leaving out guys like Adama and Halilovic shows that Lucho isn't this great champion of youth players like we all thought. I'm particularly disappointed by the lack of Adama in the squad, as he's going to be a first team player next year or he's going to leave.

All that being said, I really hope (and I'm sure I'm one of the few) that Suarez gets the start as a lone striker today.

He needs more minutes and a bit more practice in front of goal right now. A game like this gives him a chance to work on both his fitness levels and his form,

F

Flavia

All that being said, I really hope (and I'm sure I'm one of the few) that Suarez gets the start as a lone striker today.

He needs more minutes and a bit more practice in front of goal right now. A game like this gives him a chance to work on both his fitness levels and his form,

Suarez is not in the squad.

Blaugrana Man

Didn't notice that.

That's a disappointment for me.

But it will be nice to see Sandro get minutes again. I'm surprised by how little we've seen of him and Munir.

frog-fcb

Why all the moaning about adama an halilovic they will prob get to.play in the home leg with the tie secured an no pressure on them

SeloBarca

Lucho will probably play a random team and everyone out of their positions to "experiment"

Or, he will play with the strongest lineup.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Very dissappointed with Halilović omitted from the squad list.
Could have signed for just about any team in Europe but decided to chase his dream playing for Barca.
I rate him among the most talented players in Europe and I'm sure majority would agree.

Trying to stay optimistic but my general feeling is that not even in Frank's first season did Barca have such a negative vibe around it. The Dutchman had vision and was building something new whereas Lucho shows little hope and hardly inspires anyone.

F

Flavia

Lucho will probably play a random team and everyone out of their positions to "experiment"

Or, he will play with the strongest lineup.

He's not taking enough players to experiment. This game won't have many goals scored, I think it won't be pretty to watch.

spark

He's still far too raw. His crazy runs will not work as well as they do in the Segunda...

Right now, I can only see Munir, Sandro and Dongou in the first team.

Huesca is a third division team. You can't demolish most teams in the Segunda division and be too raw for Huesca.

Home of Barca Fans