Copa del Rey 2021-22

soul24rage

Gonna watch it, dont really have any favorites, would be nice if Pellegrini won a trophy with Betis, it would also be nice if Valencia got a little boost, they are a big club, but hasn't been performing as one for some time now.

For me, I'm rooting for Betis for the Argentinians Guido and Pezzella. Also most importantly, would love to see a La Liga legend like Joaquin to end his career with a trophy if he does decide to retire at the end of this season.

Morten

For me, I'm rooting for Betis for the Argentinians Guido and Pezzella. Also most importantly, would love to see a La Liga legend like Joaquin to end his career with a trophy if he does decide to retire at the end of this season.

Both a football-legend and an FM-legend(always bought him in 05-07), he has been around for so long.

Porque

Watching to see Ilaix Moriba lift his second Copa Del Rey in a row, proving what an inspired move he made by leaving Barcelona.

Also to keep an eye on FdJ replacement Superstar Carlos Soler.

Morten

Can't believe my luck with the stream i found for this game, zero issues and great quality for the entire game.

Home of Barca Fans