Copa del Rey 2016-17

Altomonte

I agree with Messi983's assessment that Bale is a very important player, maybe more so than Ronaldo. Remember the Euro championship last summer: When Portugal played Wales, Bale had to play both Ramsey's role and his own, because Ramsey had collected too many Yellow Cards. Bale still impressed more than Ronaldo despite much inferior team support. His freekicks from long distance and his headers were amazing. Projecting into the future, Bale will be more important for RM than Ronaldo. However, he seems to be quite injury-prone.

Total-Football

atletico any day of the week ... 2 games against those thugs is better than 1. form Wise this timing is perfect. We beat them and we already have one title in the Pocket.

raskolnikov

Not that big of a deal, we can beat them better over two matches than one. A final vs Celta will be cooler anyway.

Devils

There is nothing really more I want to do than destroy Atletico over 2 two legs.

I'd rather crush them in the CL, but playing them in CDR will be nice as well.

Vilarrubi

Perks of being the dominant club with all the political connections that matter. You're brave to support RM, the poor underdogs.

Hahaha.

Yeah and like getting to play the first leg away is a MASSIVE advantage.

Getting Roma, Wolfsburg and City in the CL is a MASSIVE advantage.

Home of Barca Fans