Copa del Rey 2015/2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

Barcadub

A run of nasty games before the Big One against Arsenal. I have a bad feeling that we will draw Atletico in the semis, provided we get there.

Now until the end of January is nasty.

The run up to Arsenal ain't too bad in Feb. A lot of away games though.

StarLord

Now until the end of January is nasty.

The run up to Arsenal ain't too bad in Feb. A lot of away games though.

And the thing is that we have played tons of games already this season, with a very restricted squad (numerically)

It's good that we now have no serious injuries (except Rafinha) and we can use Arda & Vidal. Let's how we can deal with the avalanche of games.

aaron101

I really hope Celta knocks out Atletico on the 2nd leg. I think they're capable of doing it. They just need at least a 1-1 draw. Our road to Copa Final would be easier without Atletico.

aaron101

Las Palmas with a good result against Valencia. Game ended with a 1-1 draw in favour of Las Palmas.

I really hope Valencia gets knock out. Games against them is always tense and tiring. Our chances of winning the Copa is even bigger without Valencia, Atletico and Sevilla.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Been a good match, Vigo really missing Nolito...Orellana has exquisite control, really a pleasure to watch

Can't see Rojiblancos dropping this but a Galician goal would turn the match on it's head as Atletico would need at least 2 goals

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans