Copa del Rey 2013/2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

JamDav1982

Diego Costa lucky not to be sent off in that 1st half.

Bilbao play some really nice stuff.

Iturraspe is so under rated. Has a touch of Busi about him!

Galning

To be honest I'd rather see Atlético win this tie because then they'd have a double confrontation with Real Madrid which would cost a lot of energy and possibly some points dropped by both of them in the league.

F

Flavia

Can't say 1-0 lose is a good result considering Atletico's form and their counter attacking style. 1 goal from Atletico in the second leg and Athletic is as good as out.

It could be worse, Atletico had some chances to increase the score. But like Galning, I hope Atletico wins the tie. 2 atletico-rm games can benefit Barça.

Catorce

Cruijff's Heir
To be honest I'd rather see Atlético win this tie because then they'd have a double confrontation with Real Madrid which would cost a lot of energy and possibly some points dropped by both of them in the league.

This. I actually like Athletic very much (not just this season), but a Atletico - Real clash in the semis would be great.

F

Flavia

Athletic - Atlético in 30min. Hoping for a great game.

Lineups:

Athletic: Iago Herrerín; Iraola, San José, Laporte, Balenziaga; Iturraspe, Mikel Rico; Susaeta, Herrera, Muniain; Aduriz.

Atlético: Courtois; Juanfran, Miranda, Godín, Filipe; Gabi, Koke; Cebolla Rodríguez, Raúl García, Adrián y; Diego Costa

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans