Copa: Atletico Madrid - FC Barcelona 2-3

cmsy27

Wow... I'm from Bulgaria and the game starts 10PM my time. I think spanish federation must change times for La Liga/Copa matches kick off to be at afternoon like in Premiership.I think english teams have many fans in Asia/Australia, because they can watch premiership games in the evening, not in the night or early morning...

Totally agree. As it is games usually start between 3 - 5 AM for me, so I have to miss them unless they're important enough to wake at ungodly hours for. Even if they pushed them back just 3-4 hours it would be more reasonable for fans all over the world (afternoon in the west and late evening in the east).

That being said, 7.5 hours to go! Glad Koke's also out of the game. I wonder if Mathieu gets to start for Barça?

F

Flavia

@LaTdP · 32 min Há 32 minutos ATENCIÓ. Aquest és el mal estat de la gespa que es trobarà el Barça al Vicente Calderón

Pictures of the pitch at the calderon:

B8cEoLyCAAESJHF.jpg

B8cEpbTCIAENUwN.jpg

B8cEqACCQAE20Cj.jpg

B8cE2kTCIAMgUk5.jpg

It's a disgrace. Good pitch should be mandatory... but not everyone is interested in a game well played.

Albo

Any idea is it worse on the center of the pitch? If it ain't, we might have to go through the center even tho it will be crowded. ;D

L

linetty

We will play counter attacking anyway so the pitch should not be the biggest of our problems. I just hope they open up so we can avoid tight spaces between the lines...
Had a dream Masip played and did bad. We went to overtime (was it because I watched Chelsea-Liverpool earlier?) and won.
Don't worry, ter Stegen will be starting.

Linetty

We wont play counter attacking. We Will try to control the game as usual. Atletico Will probably play like cowards and hope for a lucky goal the first 60. Min. If they dont succed, then they Will Take chances.

L

linetty

Of course we will try to control the game but there's no other way to beat Atleti than to let them further in and hit them on the counter. And we will try to do that.

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
That just now, I guess they are going to water that pitch real good before match so it would be clumsy.:shakeshead:

Exactly, it looks dry now but just wait until they 'fix' that a couple of hours before the game starts. That ball gonna' stop after 2-3 meters...

Ini8

¡Gr?*cies Xavi!
I expect them to come out blazing, just like they did last season. If they don't score within the first 10 min, they will sit back and rely on counters for the rest of the half and then try again in the second.

Of course we will try to control the game but there's no other way to beat Atleti than to let them further in and hit them on the counter. And we will try to do that.

Dont know if I completly agree. Remember our first half in the league match? Just brilliant. We outplayed them and created a lot of chances. We were unlucky. So, its hard yes, but its possible if the three up front - especially - deliever.

Home of Barca Fans