Copa América 2024

Andresito

Staff member
Groups have been drawn.

Argentina open against the winner of Canada/Trinidad on 20 June 2024.
k61jcapo6z4c1.jpg

soul24rage

According to Article 60, only a squad of 23 is allowed in this competition.

CA2024-Reglamento_2023.11-ENG.pdf (copaamerica.com)

I think this might be the squad of 23 (with their age) from Scaloni

GK: E. Martinez (31), Armani (36), Benitez (31)
RB: Molina (26), Montiel (27)
CB: Romero (26), Otamendi (35), L. Martinez (26), Pezzella (33)
LB: Acuna (32), Tagliafico (31)

RCM: De Paul (30), Palacios (25)
CDM: Enzo (23), Paredes (30)
LCM: MacAllister (25), Lo Celso (28)

RW: Di Maria (36)
CAM: Messi (37), Dybala (30)
FW: Alvarez (24), Martinez (26)
LW: Nico Gonzales (26)

KingLeo10

Uruguay will be a problem in the Copa. I hope Argentina don't take them lightly.

I think if Messi and co. bring their best level and motivation, they are still the best or joint best team in the world.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

He should have joined Roma the year before when Roma won the Conference League

Honestly, Paulo should have stayed at Juve. Look at Juve now, Vlahovic who miss every second top chance while cant control the ball in box. Imagine a Paulo instead of him, Juve would easily be leader in Serie A. But if you ask me im happy he has gone to Roma, there he gets the praise he deserves and Mou loves him too, hopefully he will win EL this season to crown his career :jack:

soul24rage

Uruguay will be a problem in the Copa. I hope Argentina don't take them lightly.

I think if Messi and co. bring their best level and motivation, they are still the best or joint best team in the world.
Agreed, Uruguay will be a problem, but think that Argentina will be more prepared.

Argentina just had a bad game when they faced them off a month ago in terms of passing and ball control. Plus, Uruguay's 1st goal came from a basic defensive error.

The key will be score first and make Uruguay come out of their shell. Defeat to Uruguay could bring the same effect as that of the defeat from Saudi Arabia

Home of Barca Fans