Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Costa Rica

• Jamaica

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Vilarrubi

Good for Argentina that Brazil are out and Mexico play Chile in the quarters, I hope Argentina don't choke like usual, it's a great chance to win it.

(Also presuming Colombia beat Peru, they play the winner of Mexico/Chile so that's another "stronger" team which will be out.)

FCB_M3

I can't feel ma face!
Good for Argentina that Brazil are out and Mexico play Chile in the quarters, I hope Argentina don't choke like usual, it's a great chance to win it.

(Also presuming Colombia beat Peru, they play the winner of Mexico/Chile so that's another "stronger" team which will be out.)

Calling it, Mexico Arg final

aaron101

If Argentina don't win this, Messi should just quit from the national team. He will definitely get bashed by his own people again if they lose in the final.

Egert

Estonian Culé
Imagine Messi finally lifting a trophy with Argentina :) Those scenes that would be. At least I can dream this right now, please don't let me down boys... VAMOS Argentina!!!

Pablo Escobar

If Argentina don't win this, Messi should just quit from the national team. He will definitely get bashed by his own people again if they lose in the final.

Neah.

World Cup matters.

Maybe Argentina can actually build a good team for 2018, especially since I don't see too much opposition from Europe, a revenge in a final with Germany if the draws agree will be ideal, just like 86-90.

MagIX

Hi Aurelius, I would like to know your opinion about this Argentina.
Unfortuntely I can not follow the copa america, and generally I do not follow south american soccer even NT teams.

JerseyAddict

This year the draw set up good for Argentina. I looked at knock-off phase and it looks like sure bet for Argentina.
I don't know will Di Maria recover for the final match.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
It's a pity Panama couldn't hold on to the lead. But in the end, they did very well in the tournament. Can be proud of themselves.

Home of Barca Fans