Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Costa Rica

• Jamaica

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Capitan Puyol

Tata didn't won any major trophy in his coach career. Maybe only Supercopa 2013 against Simeone's Atletico (with two draws) is some success...

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
What a Messi-esque goal by Corona of Mexico!! [MENTION=20286]El Flaco[/MENTION] please make a gif, thank you!

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Unless Argentina loses by a great margin to Bolivia and Chile beats Panama by a big margin, Argentina is going to top their group and they will face Venezuela this coming Saturday in the quarter-finals. Judged by how Venezuela played against Mexico just now, yes Argentina can be eliminated by them.

FCB_M3

I can't feel ma face!
Unless Argentina loses by a great margin to Bolivia and Chile beats Panama by a big margin, Argentina is going to top their group and they will face Venezuela this coming Saturday in the quarter-finals. Judged by how Venezuela played against Mexico just now, yes Argentina can be eliminated by them.

Nope, We had 9 different changes in the line up, this wasn't our best team. Argentina shouldn't worry.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Nope, We had 9 different changes in the line up, this wasn't our best team. Argentina shouldn't worry.

So what you are saying is this Venezuela team that played Mexico is not even the best team they have? Wow, so they can totally eliminate Argentina then.

SirXavi

The Engineer
Messi won't start against Bolivia. He'll be on the bench again.

[tw]742548155275743232[/tw]
[tw]742548579269517312[/tw]

SirXavi

The Engineer
Is this reliable? I remember some rumor saying that he will start.

I've always found Vero Brunati (first tweet) to be reliable. Though she did originally post that Messi would start. If Messi is indeed starting then feel free to virtually kick my ass :lol:

Home of Barca Fans