Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Costa Rica

• Jamaica

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

blaugrana1987

2018 WC is the last chance for him. Dybala and Correa have turned into world class players by then and help Messi win the big one
Its over. These guys have been in 3 finals and loat every single one of them. Preassure is so big that they cannot handle it.

Plus, aguero and higuain will still be main attackers in Russia for whatever the reason.

Horatio

You're welcome
Should have tried with more heart tbh. Felt at times like he couldnt give a damn. He was still with masche, their best player. But no end product + missed pen means he is toast in Argentina.

I don't think so. Might take a bit for Argentina to get over it, but I think they rather still see a national team with Messi than without.

aaron101

2018 WC is the last chance for him. Dybala and Correa have turned into world class players by then and help Messi win the big one

I don't believe they can reach a WC final again. Last WC was their best chance to win it.

Chainsaw

Killahead
Sack this big fat sack of shit Martino. Yet again his cowardish tactics and subs made Argentina follow the Chile players instead of them following Argentines. Why in the hell you give Lamela only the last 10 minutes when Chile players are all damn tired? Bloody hell, I am fucking cursed rooting for these gutless sons of bitches. Every single time they are fucking up when they reach the final. Only Argentina could lose two consecutive finals to Chile. Why do you play so cowardish for the penalties when you've already seen Chile is better at taking them? And even this time when they start out good for Argentina Messi, of all the people, has to miss one! Fuck!!!

Yannik

Argentina just won the fairplay award

giphy.gif

Home of Barca Fans