• Costa Rica

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Jamaica

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Topolino

Gemusesuppe
The chileans are gonna make Carbonada out of Tata for lunch.

And Argentinians will do the same with the leftovers.

ebc_99

Even if it is I think it's a good test. There should be an Americas competition to rival the Euros.

I always wondered why the don't have a combined Americas competition, it makes so much sense so hopefully this encourages the federations to form a new tournament.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
So few goals so far. Hope and think Uruguay-Mexico will be more exciting. Shame Suarez didn't make it. Still staying up for this one.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Great start by Mexico. 1-0 after 4 minutes. I think they can go very far and with the fan support they got, it's like they are playing at home.

Also, unforgivable mistake by the organisers to play Chile's national anthem instead of the Uruguayan.

Uruguay completely dominated by Mexico in the 1st half. Got a red card too just before the break. Not looking good.

Layun is fucking good. Can't believe Porto just bought him for 6M. Would be perfect for us.

Last edited:

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
3-1.... Mexico really impressed me.

All in all, great atmosphere and great game. Easily the best one so far. Worth staying up for. Also, some of those last man tackles by Gimenez. :worthy:

Last edited:

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Glad that Rafa scored.

Godin was such a beast though, that interception and the dribble, :worthy: too bad his team mate let him down big time. And that goal. :worthy: [MENTION=20286]El Flaco[/MENTION] please make a gif for the dribble.

Home of Barca Fans