Copa 22/23

soul24rage

Slightly odd scheduling to put it so late.

This is the first year where every match before the semifinal is single leg right?
Seeing as the Supercopa will be 2 matches at some point between 9th and 23rd Jan, that's when Copa 20/21 starts for everyone else in midweek fixtures I presume?

2nd year.

Joan

Hell, if Madrid go out we become favorites :lol:. Give me Copa this season (top 4 is a given) and I'll take it right away.

Haaa.. it's basically top 4 aand Copa or top 4 aaand no Copa at this point :lol: where do I sign?

Winning some silverware might be handy this season, really. Even if it's nothing fancy. To keep us in the limelight

Not that we'll fall out, but makes a better story.

Last edited:

Horatio

You're welcome
Haaa.. it's basically top 4 aand Copa or top 4 aaand no Copa at this point :lol: where do I sign?

Winning some silverware might be handy this season, really. Even if it's nothing fancy. To keep us in the limelight

Not that we'll fall out, but makes a better story.

You focus on silverware too much dawg. We coming from a dark place. 8-2.

Joan

You focus on silverware too much dawg. We coming from a dark place. 8-2.

No, not really. Wouldn't consider it some heavy achievement. But if we do, despite the (likely) poorer standing in the league, the club and Koeman could say.. it won't be easy, but the rebuild already has us in better place.

If you do it smart, might even get someone else join your Koeman cult. :lol:

serghei

No, not really. Wouldn't consider it some heavy achievement. But if we do, despite the (likely) poorer standing in the league, the club and Koeman could say.. it won't be easy, but the rebuild already has us in better place.

If you do it smart, might even get someone else join your Koeman cult. :lol:

Woah, if he recruits Messigician... shit's gonna get real.

Andresito

Staff member
Woah, if he recruits Messigician... shit's gonna get real.

Messigician gets way too much attention due to his Valverde trolling. No way he'll want to change that when people still give him the satisfaction of his trolling antics.

Messigician

Messigician gets way too much attention due to his Valverde trolling. No way he'll want to change that when people still give him the satisfaction of his trolling antics.

We will see who is trolling once Valverde gets his next job and performs:)

Morten

Hope we go out early, so we can focus on the league, like Atletico.
You can have your CdR, you always do anyway.

Home of Barca Fans