Copa 1/2 Final: FC Barcelona - Sevilla 3-2 (agg)

Horatio

You're welcome
Read people said Sevilla didnt play well, but put up their lines and maintained structure really well. Our passing wasnt best but they got in between a lot as well.

cro-man

Team makes good ole rakitic looks like mbappe.. How is mbappe going to look then?

Nothing new even coutinho broke us apart and looked like a worldbeater. We are fc energy drink today. For teams and players the best team to play against. A massive boost for confidence.

khaled_a_d

Guy gets injured quite frequently, ain't he?

I don't think he did before his first team promotion under Setien.
Probably a case of player body struggling with intnsity of 1st team, will need to strength some certain muscle while growing, like players like Messi did before

Horatio

You're welcome
Maybe just got real unlucky with that last injury. Managed to bury his toes in the pitch with bad angle fall.

Joan

They didn't better us or anything but still deserved to win, individual mistakes cost us. A sub-par team performance from Barca, looked uninspired.

Think it's time we put an end to our little Umtiti experiment. It doesn't work and never will, despite him looking decent every now and then. Lenglet was actually solid last weekend. Shouldn't have been benched if not for discomfort (?). Mingueza - Lenglet might be our best as of now.

Last edited:

Blaugrana Bull

HiiiPoWeR
Aint gonna lie, still excited for the return. Wanna see how the team responds in Camp Nou.

Will be excited too, just like today. But I guess we will not make it unfortunately and I would never bet on us in the return leg.
But fuck it, win together and lose together.

Horatio

You're welcome
Will be excited too, just like today. But I guess we will not make it unfortunately and I would never bet on us in the return leg.
But fuck it, win together and lose together.

We haven?t played for a long time on our home pitch. Always made a big difference for our passing based game.

raskolnikov

Shouldn?t we have gotten a penalty?
Almost every match. But if you point it out its Barca inferiority perspective as an excuse or talk about Chelsea 30 yeaes ago...
1-1 turns this whole tie around.

Sevilla is stronger than us though at the moment.
So predictable Rakitic would score though.
Hell, if we sell Braitwaithe to Celta for example he will also bag a brace if he ever faced us.

Psg match will be painfull. Think a 5-1 type defeat.

JamDav1982

Not even sure it was a foul on Alba but surely if given it has to be a pen.

The rule is not where foul started and even then what he gave it for was in the box.

Small margins in game like tonight. If Messi scores and puts Barca ahead Sevilla have to totally change the way they played. Suited them to a tee to sit deep with their defence and try to expose the gaps left by Busquets and the shite CBs.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
We will concede at home so I don't think we will turn this around at all. I'd rather we focus on the league and go for the 2nd place than the return leg at this point.

Home of Barca Fans