Confederations Cup 2013 - Final: Brazil 3-0 Spain

F

Flavia

Mexico to surprise everyone (like the Olympics) and reach the final!
Hopefully they send one of spain or brazil to the match i'm going :D

Hey, what do the rates look like Flav?
Do you mean the price? They are divided here in 4 categories. The prices depend on the match. For the one I got, in dollars: 1st $120, 2nd $75, 3rd $60, and the 4th is $30(but this one is only for brazilian buyers).
I got the 3rd one, as the game will be a surprise.

Zuess99

what if busi and martinez make such a great combination that del b actually benches alonso??? Just a wild thought cause I think martinez is better than xabi.

SEvolution

what if busi and martinez make such a great combination that del b actually benches alonso??? Just a wild thought cause I think martinez is better than xabi.

Defensively YES!

Offensively NO!

Xabi is miles ahead of Javi in terms of footballing intelligence.

barcanuck

Correct me if I'm wrong but Brazil is the one HUGE team that Spain hasn't faced since 2008 Euro glory when they started being the world power? Not even in a friendly right?

ccesc

1370530190_extras_noticia_foton_7_0.jpg

XaviMessiGirl

Italy’s Confederations Cup campaign hasn’t got off to the best start after a portion of their food supplies were seized by customs officers on arrival in Brazil.

The Azzurri left for South America on Sunday night with two tons of pasta, tins of tomatoes and olive oil which have been allowed into the country.

However, their collection of Parma Ham, Bresaola and Parmesan cheese have been detained because the Azzurri didn’t have the necessary permits to import the goods.

Italian diplomats are now in discussions with Brazilian officials in an effort to file the necessary paperwork and get the goods released.

Bad times.

barcanuck

Italy’s Confederations Cup campaign hasn’t got off to the best start after a portion of their food supplies were seized by customs officers on arrival in Brazil.

The Azzurri left for South America on Sunday night with two tons of pasta, tins of tomatoes and olive oil which have been allowed into the country.

However, their collection of Parma Ham, Bresaola and Parmesan cheese have been detained because the Azzurri didn’t have the necessary permits to import the goods.

Italian diplomats are now in discussions with Brazilian officials in an effort to file the necessary paperwork and get the goods released.

Bad times.

There is lots of Italian heritege in Brasil, wtf are they pouting about.

Home of Barca Fans