Votes: 6 6.5%
  • Michael Laudrup

Votes: 15 16.1%
  • Other - specify

Votes: 54 58.1%

• Total voters
I

instinct

Valverde (coach Athletic): "Barça rumours? Don't know what I can do more to explain I've a contract at Athletic. And Barça have a coach too"

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
I've heard mentioned Jordi Vinyals quite a few times, and I know that he coaches our Juvenil A. Would he work well for the senior team?

I

instinct

Luis Enrique (coach Celta): "Barça? Just speculation. I always want to fulfil contracts. You never know what will happen, but I live today."

barca1899

Jemez (coach Rayo): "Barça are one of the best teams in the world, of course I'd like to coach them. It'd be the top of my career." [lfp]

Jemez (coach Rayo): "Barça has a philosophy and a playing style that I understand, use and defend for a long time. Cruyff is an example."

xavi_the_Boss

Jemez (coach Rayo): "Barça are one of the best teams in the world, of course I'd like to coach them. It'd be the top of my career." [lfp]

Jemez (coach Rayo): "Barça has a philosophy and a playing style that I understand, use and defend for a long time. Cruyff is an example."

:zubi: there is your man.Get him.

Alex-kun

first choice: Kloop or Rudi Garcia
second choice: Tata Stay
third choice: Simeone
fourth choice: Luis Enrique

Luis Enrique is doing well at Celta, but a team like Barcelona there is more pressure, I do not think it is appropriate now

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
People bringing out pressure line against Luis Enrique like he is some kind of a numbnut... The man has overtaken the pressure of representing Barcelona after having successfully done the same with Madrid! That, to what an effect!?

Home of Barca Fans