Club World Cup: FC Barcelona - Guangzhou Evergrande 3-0

raskolnikov

Gonna be in work for this, sadly no tv companies in the uk are showing it, miserable bastards
stream it

Yeah, just after asking I noticed Raki, Bartra and Alba had posted some pics on IG. :lol:
Seems like there are many family members that traveled with the squad. Both of Busquets' brothers, Shakira etc.
Haven't seen any of MSN, though. Probably in the hotel room drinking sake. :coffee:

:coffee:

ManusXavi

Just can't get excited over this for some reason. If anything, I'm pissed Atletico will lead La Liga because our game vs Gijon was postponed.

I'm pumped for this. This for me is hugely important. I have taken 2 days off work so I can watch both (if we make it to the final) of our games live. I only get to watch very few Barca games live each year because I have to take some annual hours off work for them as most games are played on a weekday morning (nz time) (Clasico's, Champions League knockout quarterfinals onwards, Copa del Rey Final).

raskolnikov

This trophy isnt really that important but its still nice to win it. The opportunity to put the cherry on top of an awesome season.
In terms of importance for me it goes:
- cl
- la liga
- copa del rey
- worldcup for clubs
- european supercup
- spanish supercopa

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Hiroshima toying with River plate at the moment by the way. Who else is watching?

I am. Wrote about it myself in the CWC thread. Very shocked and feeling sad for the River fans travelling so far.

Last edited:

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
It's 0-0 at HT I see. Interesting.

River can thank both God and their GK for that. It must be the jetlag. They can't play a simple pass even. This Hiroshima side is playing their third game in a very short period. They should be tired, but they look so motivated and hungry.

Last edited:

raskolnikov

wtf, just found out those Chinese are managed by big Phil Scolari and two of their payers are Paulinho and Robinho!
Time to bring out the old Messi vs Robinho threads:p

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Somehow I think the game tomorrow will be the most challenging one. Still jet lagged and playing against a team that seems more than decent who had a short journey from China to Japan.

Home of Barca Fans