Clement Lenglet (loaned to Aston Villa)

DAMNit

Umtiti?

:lol:

Do you want to see us lose?

Lenglet is nothing extraordinary, but he does his job well enough and is usually steady.

Comparing him to that daft, finished oaf Umtiti is very insulting to Clement.

More like comparing this utterly unintelligent over hyped piece of dong to Umtiti is an insult.
Lenglet has been terrible since he joined the club, it's been one error after the other.
Umtiti only got this bad, AFTER getting injured.
I am sure if Valverde wasn't so desperate and fast to replace him with shit lenglet even after his recovery, he would have been back to his best now.
"Lenglet does his job well enough". . . Yeah he does, by committing defensive errors every damn time!

J

José Mourinho

More like comparing this utterly unintelligent over hyped piece of dong to Umtiti is an insult.
Lenglet has been terrible since he joined the club, it's been one error after the other.
I am sure if Valverde wasn't so desperate and fast to replace him with shit lenglet even after his recovery, he would have been back to his best now.
"Lenglet does his job well enough". . . Yeah he does, by committing defensive errors every damn time!

well said

Alik

Wrong. Umtiti was just as error-prone before the injury, after signing his contract extension.

Lenglet has not been terrible by any measure.

Umtiti has played 10-matches since returning from injury and he has been outperformed by Todibo.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Not a bad signing at all, but I've noticed he can be very soft in duels.

He should not be a starter for a team like Barcelona. We really need to go for a CB next summer and sell Umtiti while we're at it.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Should have invested the Neymar money into De Ligt.

That was the plan, but he rejected us despite literally everyone in the Netherlands including his girlfriend's father telling him to join us. He said so himself.

I want a faster, more athletic CB now.

Messi983

Expected to see him benched soon by Messi and Suarez for not wanting their buddy Neyboy back. :p

[tw]1169309451075166214[/tw]

Home of Barca Fans