Clement Lenglet (loaned to Aston Villa)

xXKonan

I was looking at transfermarkt and in the 169 games he has played in his career since starting out at Nancy, he has missed only one game due to injury and that was for a knock when he was at Sevilla and he was only out for 6 days in total. Man is made out of steel. :worthy:

Porque

Really happy to see him exceed my expectation. He is not as good as Umtiti at his best (which is something that we havent seen in a long time) but he is at a level where we do not miss his presence.

On a slight note, our old boy Sergi Gomez is doing a good season at CB with Sevilla and has improved immensely.

Messi983

I was looking at transfermarkt and in the 169 games he has played in his career since starting out at Nancy, he has missed only one game due to injury and that was for a knock when he was at Sevilla and he was only out for 6 days in total. Man is made out of steel. :worthy:

Please don't jinx him.

serghei

Could it be that we have a 23 year old soon to be world class CB in our squad and we don't even know it? Man is impressive and don't think he has many flaws at all. His mistakes are usually the kind of situational errors everybody makes in the game, even the great defenders.

xXKonan

He's one of the most underrated defenders out there, especially in his age group and I actually like that.

If he keeps it up he could very well at least get a call-up to the national team.

Last edited:

FCB1987

Banned
He's not a flashy player and doesn't really have any outstanding qualities but he seems a lot less prone to brainfarts than your Piques or your Umtitis

weloveyuner

He sure doesn't get injured like Umtiti. If he doesn't start alongside Pique, he is a great backup. He doesn't seem to make those mental errors that plague many CBs.

Devils

Sensational player.

His first season has been very close if not equivalent to Umtiti's first season so far.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Another solid performance. Should look more in La Liga for these transfers. Backup lb and rb for example.

Home of Barca Fans