Clement Lenglet (loaned to Aston Villa)

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
¨July 1 is this Sunday. Think we're gonna see this deal announced soon and hopefully Arthur as well.

All that is missing is RB (Sergi Roberto goes to midfield). :)

Devils

Hopefully Lenglet does well and benches Pique until he can get his head level and stop acting like a moron.

Neeraj

Even if Lenglet does well (and he doesn't have to do anything spectacular to be better than Pique), will Valverde have the guts to bench Pique though? Highly doubt it.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
If Lenglet comes and ends up as another Alcacer/Gomes for such money paid for him, we are absolute morons. Seems like he is coming indeed so I just hope he will be a success.

xXKonan

MD and Sport's front cover tidbits claim that Lenglet will tell Sevilla tomorrow he's coming to Barcelona.

At this point I would be shocked if he ends up staying at Sevilla. Just to many rumors that he join us at this point.

Joan

MD and Sport's front cover tidbits claim that Lenglet will tell Sevilla tomorrow he's coming to Barcelona.

At this point I would be shocked if he ends up staying at Sevilla. Just to many rumors that he join us at this point.

I think nothing related to our transfers can shock me anymore.

xXKonan

I think nothing related to our transfers can shock me anymore.
After last year's shithousery with the whole Neymar Debacle, The chase for Coutinho and Dembele and us canceling the agreement with had with Seri and the Paulinho stuff, nothing can really top that.

With the Griezmann deal I wasn't all that surprised at the end. I was annoyed that this dude took his sweet time in announcing that he was staying at Atletico and in some aspects as bad as the Nerman deal.

Arfaraza

He's good. For a big guy with long legs he uses small steps to adjust the opponent movement and rarely go down easely.

Messi983

Here we go... :lol:

lenglet-debe-dar-una-respuesta-sevilla-1530298768194.jpg

Attachments

• lenglet.jpg
    lenglet.jpg
    19.9 KB · Views: 4

Home of Barca Fans