Claudio Bravo

FinBarcelonafan

It's a shame imo. I feel like Bravo has been great for us and I think he's better goalkeeper than Steigen, but at the same time I think they are both really good, so not HUGE loss, because we have good back-up..

Icarium

Lifestealer
Damn, this fucking sucks. Bravo is by far the best GK in the league, i hope Mats doesn't fuck up. He has got a good chance, if he develops some confidence then fine otherwise we should seriously think about loaning mats.

xXKonan

Bravo got injured and training as he had permission to stay in Barcelona during the International break.

Been seeing this response from several users, it's depressing. I don't know why y'all can't figure that if one goalie goes, another is signed.

ceefoo

Been seeing this response from several users, it's depressing. I don't know why y'all can't figure that if one goalie goes, another is signed.
I know different rules apply to goalkeepers, but how would we be allowed to allow a GK go out on loan and then sign another with our transfer ban? :unsure:

ceefoo

You can't loan players out when the transfer window isn't open.

Although in Fifa you'll be able to sign free agents. :)
You can in other countries. I didn't know that was the case in Spain.

re: Free Agents - We'd still have the same problem, in that we wouldn't be able to register them.

Home of Barca Fans