Claudio Bravo

Jombi

The fact that Ter Stegen plays so well when only given the chance to play in high pressure huge knock out games, shows his immense maturity for his age and huge quality. He is the new kid, and the only non-Latin player apart from Vermaelen and Rakitic and is our youngest one as well, and he is given this massive responsibility and leads us to CL and Copa victories. Its incredible.

Icarium

Lifestealer
I would switch mats and bravo roles next season. Continue until mats becomes a world beater then I would put him in CL and make bravo as Copa player.

barcanuck

I would switch mats and bravo roles next season. Continue until mats becomes a world beater then I would put him in CL and make bravo as Copa player.

Nah not yet, Bravo is familiar with La Liga and knows their attackers inside out having played almost 300 matches in Spain!

If it ain't broke don't fix it. Bravo for Liga and Mats for the Cups!

Mats can get an extra 5 games from Super Cups and Club World Cup!

Zangash

Banned
Agreed, I would personally loan out Ter Stegen for a season and have Bravo play both La Liga and the CL.

An argument could be made for either keeper being the superior one in goal and you want to loan one of them out? Why? Is a treble winning performance not enough?

The way things were this season is fine. I'd like to see ter Stegen play more but as of now having one play the cups is working for us. No need to try and destroy that for no real reason.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Agreed, I would personally loan out Ter Stegen for a season and have Bravo play both La Liga and the CL.

If Bravo has deserved to keep in La Liga then ter Stegen has deserved to keep in the Cups. There's no two ways about it IMO.

Either keep the same or switch roles.

serghei

I wouldn't change it. Bravo for La Liga is an awesome option, he is less sensational than Stegen, but also less prone to errors and in a league competition that is an amazing quality. Plus, he knows the players from the league and he has experience. Also he is a leader, being the captain of Chile in front of players like Vidal and Sanchez is a testamant to his strong character and also to his personality. Ter Stegen will play plenty of games, considering Champions League, Copa del Rey, Club World Cup and Supercup (both domestic and european). It's like 12 from CL, around 10 for Copa, 2 from the Supercup, 2 from the Club World Cup, 1 from Europe Supercup. That's about 25 games. Not bad, considering that he plays in the Champions League, against the best players in the world.

I think Bravo made 1 error in the entire league campaign. The goal he took from Banega. Amazing.

Kerrybai

An argument could be made for either keeper being the superior one in goal and you want to loan one of them out? Why? Is a treble winning performance not enough?

The way things were this season is fine. I'd like to see ter Stegen play more but as of now having one play the cups is working for us. No need to try and destroy that for no real reason.

I personally don't like rotating keepers, it can be very difficult to step into a huge game like that after sitting on the bench for weeks.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
Apparently UEFA are saying that they do not consider Bravo a Champions League winner, which means he can no longer have the distinction of being the first Chilean to win it. Sucks.

xXKonan

So wait Pinto is considered a winner and I believe he didn't even make a start in any of the CL matches and gets a medal (08-09) and (10-11)and is considered a winner but Bravo doesn't? Lol wat.

Edit Whoops forgot Pinto did play but still Lol UEFA.

Last edited:

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
So wait Pinto is considered a winner and I believe he didn't even make a start in any of the CL matches and gets a medal (08-09) and (10-11)and is considered a winner but Bravo doesn't? Lol wat.

Edit: NVM.

Pinto played so he is officially a winner.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans