Claudio Bravo

Sumlit

San Claudio Bravo
What's the odds of this getting announced soon?

777b56349ceb1904d5e0effba8df6b2ef7ab44b8c3381cb6523d439a32782fea.jpg

Tomchin

Honest question: How many of you guys had heard of him before we got interested in him some days ago? It's the first time I heard his name tbh.

xavi_the_Boss

Honest question: How many of you guys had heard of him before we got interested in him some days ago? It's the first time I heard his name tbh.

Are you serious?
Starting Gk for the national Team and for Real Sociedad who we Play atleast 2 times a season since they got promoted.

F

Flavia

I'm aware of him since the chile - spain game in the 2010 wc, as he "assisted" villa's awesome goal.

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
He's an average goalkeeper proven at the La Liga and international levels. He's better than Pinto and if the idea is to keep him on the bench except on the CDR, that's what you want.

Galning

Latest reports are that Barça don't want to pay more than 6M and that they haven't made an official bid.

L

linetty

Latest reports are that Barça don't want to pay more than 6M and that they haven't made an official bid.
Barcelona don't want to pay more than 6M for Claudio Bravo (31). Real Sociedad sources say they talk but no formal bid was made yet. [md]

Home of Barca Fans