Claudio Bravo

F

Flavia

From what I saw, he's comfortable with his feet, good distributor and very agile. From what I gathered, he's a very good keeper. His stats and the fact he's NT captain back it up.

On the other hand, there are few forum posters with unhealthy agenda against a player because apparently he isnt much of a shiny new toy they wanted. They happen to be experts who extensively study football and know the Truth about Barca being scammed with Bravo deal (although the club wanted him for a long time).

Right...

Agenda? :lol:

This is a forum, to debate legitimate opinions. Isn't it? Now, to base opinions on stats only, is the strange thing.

spark

From what I saw, he's comfortable with his feet, good distributor and very agile. From what I gathered, he's a very good keeper. His stats and the fact he's NT captain back it up.

On the other hand, there are few forum posters with unhealthy agenda against a player because apparently he isnt much of a shiny new toy they wanted. They happen to be experts who extensively study football and know the Truth about Barca being scammed with Bravo deal (although the club wanted him for a long time).

Right...

You dont have to be a football professor to see Bravo's level or flaws, you would have to be Stevie Wonder to miss it. I would like to know where you got that the club wanted him for a long time from.

Darko

Good save from that Alberto free kick, loved his urgency near the end of the game, shame that can't be said about some other players.

Ini8

¡Gr?*cies Xavi!
The only player along Bartra who can look themselves in the mirror after this game. He really did save us a point.

It's a bit hard to drop him in favour of MAtS when he hasn't made any mistakes so far.

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
His footwork was much better than before. That's good news :hooray:
Good save from that Alberto free kick, loved his urgency near the end of the game, shame that can't be said about some other players.

I think it hit the post?

Doobs

The Messiah
Games like these is probably why Ter Stegen is 2nd choice in La Liga at least. He needs to become fluent in Spanish ASAP.

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
Good game. That FK save was overrated, as Alarcon said it was very close to being a howler. That being said, the other aspects of his play (organization of the back line and urgency to get things going late on) went under the radar today. His first 'good' performance (not that he was bad before).

Home of Barca Fans