Claudio Bravo

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
What's even funnier is how some people take solace in Bravo's bad performances as if it matters in any way when FC Barcelona and Stegen is concerned or like it changes our own goalkeeping problems in any way.

mark1nhu

Feck City, feck Bravo and feck his big mouth wife.

Yeah, feck all of them. Sorry If you are a Bravo fanboy, but I want him to have the worst possible career if not wearing our colors.

CatalinR10

Yeah, feck all of them. Sorry If you are a Bravo fanboy, but I want him to have the worst possible career if not wearing our colors.

giphy.gif

Morten

Bravo is just getting exposed as the mediocre/ok gk he has always been. Its easy to look like a great gk for barca, were you are rarely ever tested.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana

Dude. Bravo's performances shouldn't even register for Barca fans unless their Chileans as well. Who gives a fuck how he does in other games, as long as he doesn't play well against us.

Kerrybai

Bravo is just getting exposed as the mediocre/ok gk he has always been. Its easy to look like a great gk for barca, were you are rarely ever tested.

He was near flawless for us nearly every game he played , that included pulling off great saves and playing very well with the ball at his feet.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!

:wave: Give him some credit for winning 2 Copa America finals on penalties, and oh yeah, for being the best keeper in both of them!

F

FlaFCB

Trolling here too? Bravo was tested many times while our gk.

Home of Barca Fans