Claudio Bravo

zanela

Aha, thx for clarifying that ;) Which were the 3 most expensive Barca GK in our history btw?

Not 3rd, but 5th in history indeed.
You can 've a look at the table on this page. Probably isn't updated to today's rate. But 12M+ € will see him replace Muslera.

Alarcón

True, I read somewhere in this thread that he'd be the 4th most expensive GK in history, but not sure how accurate that is. De Gea and Buffon surely are more expensive than him, who else?
That's only because the importance of goalkeepers is still vastly underestimated by top clubs and they have trouble distinguishing the good GK's from the great ones.

Alarcón

Because of one match? :lol:

Ochoa was great but Brazil's finishing was also incredibly poor. Silva headed the ball straight onto the GK from 5 metres

Alarcón

Bravo is better. If Lucho wanted a decent second GK he would have stuck with Masip but he wanted someone better.

You don't see these type of performances often from Ochoa. Frankly I don't believe 1% of the forum follows him regularly but everyone now seems to want to sign him.

Tomchin

Bravo is better. If Lucho wanted a decent second GK he would have stuck with Masip but he wanted someone better.

You don't see these type of performances often from Ochoa. Frankly I don't believe 1% of the forum follows him regularly but everyone now seems to want to sign him.
I'm one of the 99% :lol:

Home of Barca Fans