CL semis: Bayern - Barca 3-2 (3-5 agg.)

Barcalove

Banned
Do you think messi has settled this thing or will Bayern punish us like last time? 0-4. I do know certain factors differ though. Bartra, pedro, xavi, song, sanchez, injured messi played in 2013. Bayern have injuriees now, but we shouldnt be arrogant. Allianz is a mighty arena and Bayern is world class. We need to be focused.
Lol they are good players but they arent wizards, do you hink our players will just bend over and ley they attack? Our players just said that they will play like the is last match of their lives.

We going to win again, i expect a 3x1

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
Do you think messi has settled this thing or will Bayern punish us like last time? 0-4. I do know certain factors differ though. Bartra, pedro, xavi, song, sanchez, injured messi played in 2013. Bayern have injuriees now, but we shouldnt be arrogant. Allianz is a mighty arena and Bayern is world class. We need to be focused.

No way that happens, I think we'll win, they will have to come out all guns blazing only to completely implode when they take in the 1st goal on a counter, thus needing 5.. worst case scenario is them fighting till the final whistle to get a 3-2 or 2-1 result to give their home crowd a good show, but 4-0 ? not happening.

The 1st tie result is incredibly difficult to overcome against Barça, I'm not sure even a fully fit Bayern could do it.

Simmelbert

No way that happens, I think we'll win, they will have to come out all guns blazing only to completely implode when they take in the 1st goal on a counter, thus needing 5.. worst case scenario is them fighting till the final whistle to get a 3-2 or 2-1 result to give their home crowd a good show, but 4-0 ? not happening.

The 1st tie result is incredibly difficult to overcome against Barça, I'm not sure even a fully fit Bayern could do it.

no we couldn't do it. tie is over.

but i really look forward to next years. hope we will meet again, with having full power on both sides!

Barcadub

It was the perfect time to play Bayern. What a disastrous week it has been for them.

Roll on the second leg. Our defense is unbelievably strong so I am relaxed. We just need to see the game out now and not concede any early goals.

But it will be a Bayern onslaught. Which will give us the space we need upfront.

Richard.H

Just rewatched the match from the beginning (since I missed the first half due to uni classes).

We were absolutely dicking them around. Their possesssion consisted of backpasses which were absolutely useless. Seems like Pep has completely run out of ideas. Their only real chance was also the Lewa shot from the Muller pass in the first half. Outside of that, there were absolutely no threats. A bit strange that Pep decided to take Muller out though, must say.

Also, a big FUK YOU to the United States coverage from the channel Fox Sports 2. They were riding on Bayern's dik all game along and during the post game show, THEY ONLY TALKED ABOUT NEYMAR'S DIVE. Yes, you heard me correctly, not once did they mention Messi's magic or our impressive win.

I really want to send a hate email to fox sports. Absolutely disgusting from their pundits. Fuk all of those 4 kunts that sit there especially that old guy who constantly finds something to shit on Barcelona. Biased piece of shit. It amazes me just how many people hate Barca. For this alone, I hope we slaughter Bayern 4-0 or 5-0 at the Allianz. Maybe then they won't talk about dives.

Last edited:

Richard.H

It was the perfect time to play Bayern. What a disastrous week it has been for them.

Roll on the second leg. Our defense is unbelievably strong so I am relaxed. We just need to see the game out now and not concede any early goals.

But it will be a Bayern onslaught. Which will give us the space we need upfront.

Exactly what I was thinking too. They will come guns blazing at the Allianz which should mean much more space for our front 3. I'm not sure if Pep realizes just how big this risk would be for his team. Has he even watched tapes of our games this season? We are playing much more counter attacking style and I'm not even sure if he fully realizes this (in fact I'm not even sure if the Bayern fanbase realizes this at all also). Even against RM in the 2nd clasico, we basically just waited until they gave away possession and striked them on the counter.

I could see it end with an even worse scoreline if he decides to send all 10 players to our half.

kishore680

Is Guardiola naive?

Very sad to see Luis Enrique not getting enough credits. So wrote a rant over here http://www.barcafanatics.com/2015/05/barcelona-3-bayern-munich-0-revenge-is.html. The Sky sports analyss are hypocrites. When Pellegrini opted to play football they called him naive, but for Guardiola they are calling him brave. Guardiola is a great coach, but he has to accept and adapt in CL games. out of 11 CL SEMI's he has got 4 draws,5 loss, 2 wins. 2 wins being 1-0 vs Inter Milan and 0-2 vs Real Madrid. And if Luis Enrique doesnt get the credit for yesterday match, Pep shouldn't get it too for that away win. It was all Messi then. That first suarez miss summed it up for me. Luis Enrique knows plan b,c and what not . Perfect route 1 to the goal. I may look like a Guardiola hater, but I'm not . I demand equal respect for all managers of Barca. Yes, no one can stop Messi, but any decent manager would have shut the shop at 0-2. It was totally naive by Pep just like wenger

KyletheMuslim

Guardiolista
Exactly what I was thinking too. They will come guns blazing at the Allianz which should mean much more space for our front 3. I'm not sure if Pep realizes just how big this risk would be for his team. Has he even watched tapes of our games this season? We are playing much more counter attacking style and I'm not even sure if he fully realizes this (in fact I'm not even sure if the Bayern fanbase realizes this at all also). Even against RM in the 2nd clasico, we basically just waited until they gave away possession and striked them on the counter.

I could see it end with an even worse scoreline if he decides to send all 10 players to our half.

We will win 4-0, Suarez brace, Jordi Alba and Iniesta with the other goals

Richard.H

Very sad to see Luis Enrique not getting enough credits. So wrote a rant over here http://www.barcafanatics.com/2015/05/barcelona-3-bayern-munich-0-revenge-is.html. The Sky sports analyss are hypocrites. When Pellegrini opted to play football they called him naive, but for Guardiola they are calling him brave. Guardiola is a great coach, but he has to accept and adapt in CL games. out of 11 CL SEMI's he has got 4 draws,5 loss, 2 wins. 2 wins being 1-0 vs Inter Milan and 0-2 vs Real Madrid. And if Luis Enrique doesnt get the credit for yesterday match, Pep shouldn't get it too for that away win. It was all Messi then. That first suarez miss summed it up for me. Luis Enrique knows plan b,c and what not . Perfect route 1 to the goal. I may look like a Guardiola hater, but I'm not . I demand equal respect for all managers of Barca. Yes, no one can stop Messi, but any decent manager would have shut the shop at 0-2. It was totally naive by Pep just like wenger

All credit to Lucho no doubt. He has made this team so dynamic it's quite amazing really. Completely dicked around Pep and his stubborn tactics of having a back 3. It could've been an embarrassment but all credit to Neuer who is no doubt the greatest GK of this generation.

I will wait until/if we get trophies this season because I'm a realistic Barca fan. However, if he does win a lot of trophies, I feel like he will still be highly underrated by a lot of cules around the world. He is the type of coach that people will appreciate after 4-5 years he is gone and analyze just how dynamic his tactics were.

Richard.H

We will win 4-0, Suarez brace, Jordi Alba and Iniesta with the other goals

I really hope we do mate. Will be so sweet for me since I am absolutely disgusted by the arrogant Bayern fanbase. I really hope the players come out with a no mercy attitude. I want to see Neymar and Suarez run riot against their back 4/ 3 (if Pep still decides to be an idiot).

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi

Bayern fanbase is clueless, we have a "terrible defense" according to them, especially on set pieces/crosses :lol:
Also, every player of theirs is better position-for-position than ours bar Messi. Reading their forums is hilarious.

On the other hand, I did expect Pep to know better than to start with a back 3 line, that was suicidal and clearly showd he understudied this one.

Richard.H

Bayern fanbase is clueless, we have a "terrible defense" according to them, especially on set pieces/crosses :lol:
Also, every player of theirs is better position-for-position than ours bar Messi. Reading their forums is hilarious.

On the other hand, I did expect Pep to know better than to start with a back 3 line, that was suicidal and clearly showd he understudied this one.

Out of curiosity, I visited their forums and it was hilariously embarrassing. Not sure if any cules here were ever as arrogant as those guys. Disgusting fanbase, even Madridistas have more class than them. Not going to deny it, in hindsight, I really do enjoy the spanking RM gave them last year. Hopefully we are the other Spanish team that does it now :)

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
10930880_10153804222228098_8864065669655141851_n.jpg

Amazing, just amazing.

Home of Barca Fans