CL | Round of 16: PSG - FC Barcelona (5-2 agg)

ViscaFCB

Y'all act like PSG is a monstrous team. Their fullbacks are terrible, specially defending. Kurzawa vs Dembele is a battle we will win 9/10 times. Kehrer/Florenzi vs Griezmann/Alba is winnable as well. Going forward we are better than their most likely starting forward and midfielders given Neymar and Di Maria are out.
Although, DEST must start if fully fit because Mbappe alone can send us packing. Mingueza and Lenglet as our CB's is as good as it'll get tomorrow. Puig and Trincao have rightfully earned a chance to come on as subs. Puig for Busi and send FDJ to CDM, and Trincao for Grizzou.
My honest prediction:
3-1 win for us

Morten

Also, PSGs results in France this season are nothing special, one could argue the results are actually terrible.
Dont think they are any better than Barca, at the moment.

Last edited:

ViscaFCB

Also, PSGs results in France this season is nothing special, one could argue they are actually terrible.
Dont think they are any better than Barca, at the moment.

They're not. People just tend to belittle our improvement. They lost to the bottom of the league team and their performances have been subpar at best.

fergus90

Yeah I’m feeling pretty confident we will play a good game. Its high time Barca imposed their game in Europe again, we’ve been too cautious in the last couple years. It almost got us over the line in 18/19 but we’ve had a miserable time of it mainly. Koeman will certainly not be overawed by the occasion.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

Y'all act like PSG is a monstrous team. Their fullbacks are terrible, specially defending. Kurzawa vs Dembele is a battle we will win 9/10 times. Kehrer/Florenzi vs Griezmann/Alba is winnable as well. Going forward we are better than their most likely starting forward and midfielders given Neymar and Di Maria are out.
Although, DEST must start if fully fit because Mbappe alone can send us packing. Mingueza and Lenglet as our CB's is as good as it'll get tomorrow. Puig and Trincao have rightfully earned a chance to come on as subs. Puig for Busi and send FDJ to CDM, and Trincao for Grizzou.
My honest prediction:
3-1 win for us

We had many problems against midtable teams so its not like barca is strong but all in all i also think we will win.

Messi983

Ronald Koeman: "Umtiti and Lenglet are ready, it is true that they make some individual mistakes, but this is part of football. I have no doubt about the players. They know how to defend against a team like Paris."

Famous last words :lol:

Should he say "I don't trust my CBs, I think we'll concede 5 goals" instead? :D

ronniecro

i actually think we will progress,we are total outsiders considering all the embarrasments we went through in recent times,even in this draw most neutral people predict to see another epic ass whooping,odds are against us but just because of that i think we may pull an upset

Home of Barca Fans