CL | Round of 16: PSG - FC Barcelona (5-2 agg)

cro-man

The worst of all we are broke and left what we have. Barto and his transfers and keeping the old gang fucked us so hard.

Birdy

Pique directly responsible for the first 2 goals of Mpabe.
That's on Koeman. You don't play someone in such an important game who hasn't played for 3 months.

Other than that, I agree: Messi needs to go

catalanKings

can someone just say it, Frenkie de Jong shrinks in big games... did nothing, got overrun all day. Of course the rest is obvious PIQUE, LENGLET, BUSQUETS are absolutely done done and done...

cro-man

Laporta: "Piqu?? It's really important to get Piqu? back because he's a leader, a player who is the best centre-back in the world for me."

our next president ladys and gentlemen. Another guy with no plan of football.

jairzinho

Men against boys. CL is a whole different type of intensity and athleticism. We have the skill, technique but that?s not enough at this level.

sikkboy

It?s crazy how bad La Liga is if we can beat most teams but completely get cucked in the CL

Baca are third - they've lost in the league to both teams above them, and in two cup competions, where the other team madea n effort they lost to both, Sevilla and Athletic. Evertime they've come up against a mildly competent team they've struggled, and in most cases lost. It's not a surorise today that they lost, not to me anyway. At best I was hopingthey'd get away with a draw.

There's a few good players i the squad that have potential but they're nowhere ready to compete with the best teams/players in the world.

The defending today was, as usual, atrocious!

Home of Barca Fans