CL Round of 16: Barca - Napoli 3-1

MOTM

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Devils

Nothing to be nervous about.

Barcelona isn't winning the CL, whether they progress today or not.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
No surprises.

Don't think we'll press them hard. There is noone on the bench Xavi trusts.

kattanib

Why play Raphina + Cancelo + Yamal is beyond me ... have two of these between both flanks and play Felix who is more of CAM along with Gundogan for stability

Also assign Aruajo to chain Fermin and keep him in his place

gregorrin10

Xavi with balls of steel starting two teenagers.
Loving it. Why play them nonstop in La Liga and after impressing, not give them this. Should've been Cubarsi and not Inigo in the 1st leg already. At least if we go out then, they'll get some valuable high pressure CL experience under their belts.

delancey

Nope. I'd say Fermin on the LW, and Raphinha in midfield, like vs. Mallorca. Raphinha can't play LW, it doesn't work. Tried and tested. I think even Xavi knows that. Or at least I hope he does.
Perhaps! Would have been better playing Felix LW than Fermin. I mean, why bring him in if we aren’t going to play him in the important games!!!

Porque

Think lineup is OK. We are starting with the runners in Fermin, Raphi and Lamine.

Napoli can be overrun then last 20/30 can bring on Felix and Guiu/Roque(preferably) when there is more space.

Ofc if we start lethargic and trying to play slow and controlling then we are dead. Because there is no "pausa" in attack or midfield bar Gundy.

gregorrin10

Roque needs to be introduced sometime in this match for sure. Gonna be really pissed if he's not, again. Should be first option from the bench instead of Felix, but we all know that's not gonna happen.

Loki

Xavi is making a big mistake betting on Raphinha LW instead of Felix imo. Yes, Felix's form is bad, but he scored in most of the big games he played during first half of the season. If he's motivated, he plays on his top level and today is such a game. Raphinha on the other hand didn't have one good game on the left side since he joined, he is absoltely useless there.
I hope I eat my words later, but there is zero feeling from Xavi. He simply follows last game's performance.

Home of Barca Fans