CL | Round of 16 - 2nd Leg: FC Barcelona - Paris Saint-Germain 6-1 (6-5 agg.)

JamDav1982

If had changed the formation a couple weeks earlier think would have gone past PSG without much fuss.

Even with Veratti and Di Maria missing it is too big an ask I think. Bookies have it as 1/10 on PSG qualifying. Feels a bit generous to be honest.

Neymessi

6 is the amount of goals needed if psg score one. Psg players will also give their all. They have done enough to not be underestimated.

Why are you so sure they will score 1?

We are clutching at straws. And will have to go for the best case and that would be to not concede and keep attacking and get 4 goals. And 4 goals while conceding 0 is not that tough that the majority of the people here are considering it as an impossible task.

F

FlaFCB

We are clutching at straws. And will have to go for the best case and that would be to not concede and keep attacking and get 4 goals. And 4 goals while conceding 0 is not that tough that the majority of the people here are considering it as an impossible task.

We couldn't turn it around vs inter with pep and the best team we ever had. I just hope for a good display to recuperate our image in Europe. Psg will be defending a lead, so it won't be easy to score against them. This was never done before, and if the players somehow pull it off, it'll be historical. That's how hard this is. Our midfield is still weaker, compared to them. We would need all 11 players to have the best game of their lives to get a 5-0.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona

Because the chances of them scoring are good once we push forward to cut that 0-4 deficit.

Even Milan had a couple of good chances to score a few years back, but they scuffed it. PSG got a much better team.

Last edited:

Richard.H

I think it's going to be a very boring game. They are surely going to park a bus. No way you can score 4+ against a bus, no team would be able to do that. I'm not sure if motivation will even be a factor, a professional team that parks a bus is extremely discouraging even for a team like Barca.

Now, if they don't park a bus (which I highly doubt), then yes I believe we can score 4+. However, that'll put Unai's job at risk.

I don't really mind exiting CL early. It'll give more rest for La Liga, which we can surely knick from RM. If RM's form also continues, then I don't see them getting past the other CL giants. A double 3 seasons in a row is amazing, even for a team like Barca. Lucho would go down as a historical Barca coach and end on a high.

Last edited:

TrueCule

If no one managed to overturn the 4:0 deficit from the first leg, why would that mean that we wouldn't be able to do it? There is always someone that starts with making a history.

Neymessi

Full support from Camp Nou is very needed, players will start performing better if Camp Nou roars.

Fortunately a banner is prepared and the atmosphere is going to be electric. Even if we don't qualify we are definitely bound to play well and outplay them with the support and with the revenge attitude from us, and that will not be something I will be sad about.

BarçaBarça

Early goals is all we need.

Aaaaand an early red card to PSG, imo.

I don't have much hope, but it is uplifting to see a lot in here believe..
Actually, the commentators in my country kept talking about the PSG-game during the Vigo-thrashing, and I kept thinking if they didn't think the league was worth something in itself!
If we end up competing to the last day, I will be very satisfied, and if we end up with domestic double it would be unbelievable.. I just hope RM goes out to Napoli tomorrow, as well.

Home of Barca Fans