CL | Round of 16 - 2nd Leg: FC Barcelona - Paris Saint-Germain 6-1 (6-5 agg.)

mesiesta

Nice line-up... If Iniesta will fail, we need to substitute him with Roberto at half-time (same for Rafinha). Otherwise it's our strongest line-up ATM.

GetIn

Nobody here should be getting their hopes up for a comeback, I just want the team to continue building on their good form and play some entertaining football. Expecting anything else is just unrealistic and just sets you up for massive disappointment.

Diogo28

I consider myself realist and never had much hope, but today i feel the luck might be on our side and we might actual pull it off.
Mats to save us on penalties and Pique socring the last one confirming his legend status :pique1:

snowy

Don't be so butthurt, I like watching football on a gloomy mood, at least I can't be disappointed.

yup yup, fits your avatar CSM
hu5clfb

Just get ready to pop the champagne as well or the veggie blender cuz neyney predicted he'll score at least 2. Now that Umtiti got a taste of th' Anette, he's going back for more and will smash 2 as well (from the defense line)!!! I want 2 believe :cool:

Last edited:

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Even winning this would be a great bonus for us. Comeback is not even in the consideration!

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
I want to see our players in high spirit and show us some heart!

Let’s win this one for us! Visca el Barça! :barcascarf:

BBZ8800

[tw]839542580186648576[/tw]

I said a few hours ago that I am hoping for Roberto, and I am sad currently.

In the last 2 matches we had either Roberto on the right, or Alba on the left, or both of them in 343.
Today we won't have any of them.

We never played these 11 players in our 343 (I am not happy to see that), plus this is the most possession-based lineup which we can put.
On one hand, that is a good thing.
On the other hand, we lost some pace on both flanks both in attack and defense.

This lineup can end as a perfect lineup and we may keep possession for 90 minutes.
But also, this lineup can end as a failure without too much movement, lacking pace both in attack and on counters and looking sterile like our classic 433 from earlier this season.

Except Neymar, we don't have a single fast attacker/midfielder in this lineup (I am not counting Messi as a fast player anymore).

Anyway, good luck, but Lucho doing a Lucho once again fielding a different starting 11 in every single match...
At least he didn't field Gomes or Denis.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
I said a few hours ago that I am hoping for Roberto, and I am sad currently.

In the last 2 matches we had either Roberto on the right, or Alba on the left, or both of them in 343.
Today we won't have any of them.

We never played these 11 players in our 343 (I am not happy to see that), plus this is the most possession-based lineup which we can put.
On one hand, that is a good thing.
On the other hand, we lost some pace on both flanks both in attack and defense.

This lineup can end as a perfect lineup and we may keep possession for 90 minutes.
But also, this lineup can end as a failure without too much movement, lacking pace both in attack and on counters and looking sterile like our classic 433 from earlier this season.

Except Neymar, we don't have a single fast attacker/midfielder in this lineup (I am not counting Messi as a fast player anymore).

Anyway, good luck, but Lucho doing a Lucho once again fielding a different starting 11 in every single match...
At least he didn't field Gomes or Denis.

I think he got it right this time. May be I would exchange Roberto for Rafinha but rest I think I will not change

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
How can people not believe ? even if we end up being wrong, I will always believe just like i'm expecting the players to believe and give it their best!!

Anyone has a catalan stream please ?? for total immersion :barcaflag::barcaflag::barcaflag:

Home of Barca Fans